Our dream is ever-growing
Five years ago, we introduced our Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft on two routes with a dream of flying the flag to places we’d never been before. Today, those two routes have grown to 31 across five continents, with 35 Dreamliners travelling the globe daily, serving customers in 27 languages.
We’re proud of being named the Best Airline in North America seven times and the Best Business Class in North America and continue to provide our customers with the utmost in comfort, technology, and innovation. The majority of the wide body aircraft in our fleet have already been retrofitted to the Air Canada Signature Class Dream Cabin standard, with the remaining widebody aircraft enhancements currently in progress. Our ever-growing and ever-changing fleet reflects our ongoing commitment to our customers and our desire to be at the forefront of the aviation industry.
Discover our products
Air Canada Signature Class
Experience our industry-leading, end-to-end premium travel experience available on most international and select North American routes. Air Canada Signature Class features superior dining and beverage service, priority check-in, security, boarding and baggage handling, and Executive Pods* with lie-flat seats, a plush duvet, pillow and mattress pad, adjustable cushions, and up to 600 hours of on-demand movies, TV and music.
* Pods may vary depending on aircraft type.
Premium Economy Class
With its ample legroom and larger seat, Premium Economy Class offers superior comfort and personalized service.
Our Premium Economy cabin features:
- Priority boarding, check-in and baggage handling
- Larger seats with more recline and extra legroom
- Complimentary wines, spirits and seasonal meals
- A personal touchscreen TV with the latest in-flight entertainment
- Ambient mood lighting
- Individual reading light
- Adjustable headrest
- Pillow and blanket
In Economy Class, you’ll enjoy a range of choice comforts, including:
- Complimentary dining and beverage service*
- A personal touchscreen TV with hours of top-rated in-flight entertainment
- In-seat power for your laptop
- USB port for charging
- Adjustable headrest
- Pillow and blanket*
- Ambient mood lighting
- A complimentary copy of our award-winning in-flight magazine, enRoute
* On international routes.
Five years ago, our 787 Dreamliner flew two routes. Today, we boast 31 new destinations across the globe, including Tokyo, Melbourne, Delhi, Brussels, Buenos Aires, Zurich and more.
Over and above
Maple Leaf LoungesTM
Our 23 Maple Leaf Lounges offer an exclusive pre-flight retreat for Air Canada Signature Class, Business Class and Premium Rouge* customers, Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members, eligible Aeroplan members** and Star Alliance * Gold members.
Our Maple Leaf Lounges feature:
- Complimentary light snacks and beverages
- Complimentary high-speed internet
- Over 6,000 titles of newspapers and magazines available in digital format via PressReader
- HD TV
- Spa-inspired shower rooms***
- Business centres with colour laser printing***
- Conference rooms***
- Cell-free quiet zones***
*On flights within Canada, and to the U.S. and Caribbean destinations.
**Some restrictions apply. See details at aircanada.com/aeroplan
***In select locations.
Air Canada Signature Suite
Our Air Canada Signature Suite is located in Terminal 1 of Toronto Pearson International Airport. Enjoy a pre-flight dining experience featuring complimentary à la carte dishes created by Air Canada’s award-winning chef, David Hawksworth.
The Air Canada Signature Suite also features:
- A la carte dining service
- All-day buffet service
- Made to order omelette menu in the morning
- Cantonese inspired noodle bar menu at select times
- Signature cocktails from our full-service bar
- Premium spirits by Diageo
- Moët & Chandon champagne
- Premium international wine menu
- Molton Brown skincare products
Our industry-leading concierges are there to help with check-in assistance inside our exclusive concierge offices at our Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver airports. Our concierges can also assist with at-risk connections if you are connecting between Air Canada Signature Class flights.*
* Air Canada Signature Class customers on an Air Canada-operated flight originally booked and ticketed in the following classes are eligible for select concierge services: J, C, D, Z and P.
Save time and energy at the airport with our priority travel services: priority check-in, security clearance, boarding and baggage handling.
BMW chauffeur service
A seamless, luxurious transition from flight to flight.
Beginning in late 2018, Air Canada Signature Class passengers will receive BMW Chauffeur Service across the tarmac when connecting from a domestic to an international flight at Toronto Pearson.*
We’re proud to be the first airline in North America to guarantee this service to select customers travelling in a premium cabin and plan to extend it to other customers in the future.
*Air Canada Signature Class customers on an Air Canada-operated flight (to Europe, Asia and South America) originally booked and ticketed in the following classes will be eligible for the BMW Chauffeur Service: J, C, D, Z and P. Certain restrictions may apply. Eligibility criteria are subject to change without notice.
Air Canada for Business
Air Canada for business helps small to mid-size companies save on business travel and gain access to exclusive services and partnerships designed to enrich business trips from beginning to end. Through the program, members receive savings and perks, earn Aeroplan points and Status Qualifying Miles, and manage their bookings and travel expenses through a simple online booking tool.
Flight Pass for Business
Flight Pass for Business lets you share pre-paid packages of one-way flight credits among your employees for travel within selected geographic zones. With more than 40 flight pass options, you have maximum flexibility.
Aeroplan Elite Status
Aeroplan Elite Status is how we show our gratitude to our most loyal frequent flying customers. Enjoy a range of priority travel services, lounge access, and upgrades to help make your travel more comfortable and seamless.
- Priority reservation and airport services
- Complimentary access to our Maple Leaf Lounges
- Upgrades to Business Class
- Complimentary checked baggage allowance
- Star Alliance recognition from over 25 Star Alliance member airlines worldwide
- Select privileges to further personalize your Aeroplan Elite Status
- Exclusive Aeroplan partner offers