North America and the Caribbean will feel like they’re on your doorstep. Just sit back, relax and enjoy up to 600 hours of on-demand entertainment including movies, TV shows and music albums.
FeaturesEconomy Class service on North American and Caribbean flights feature an array of convenient amenities.
- A personal 22.6 cm (8.9") touch-screen TV
- Hundreds of hours of top-rated entertainment
- In-seat power for your laptop
- A single-pin audio jack for your own headset
- An individual reading light
- A pillow and blanket kit and earphones available for a nominal fee
Meals & Beverages - Air Canada Bistro
To satisfy your hunger, we offer a wide variety of meal and snack choices as part of our Bistro service. You can also pre-order a Chef Jérôme Ferrer Bistro box or a Bistro pre-paid voucher prior to your flight. See more details on our current offering.
Bar service of bottled water and limited soft drinks (Coke, Diet Coke, Ginger Ale) will be offered.
For flights under 2 hours, bar service with a bar snack will be offered.