Our Meetings and Events program is available for 10 or more people travelling from multiple points of origin to the same destination. We simplify the booking process for you and your clients whether you’re planning a convention, a destination wedding or sporting event. Take advantage of our reduced rates and other valuable benefits when planning trips within our extensive North American and international network.
Features and benefits
When you register your event with us, you’ll receive:
Reduced fares for 10 or more passengers
Instant Online Registration
A simple way to manage guests’ travel plans
An Easy Reservation Process
Attendees can reserve flights efficiently and effortlessly
Access to the entire Air Canada Network
With destinations in over 200 airports worldwide
Tracked Online Booking
Track your online bookings anywhere in the world by sending your booking code to email@example.com
Exclusive Reduced Rates
We offer savings on travel across our network through the Meetings and Events program. To qualify for our special fares, you’ll need a minimum of 10 delegates who are travelling from various origins to the same destination within Air Canada’s extensive North American and international network. Once you’ve registered your event, we will send you a contract and a unique promotion code that will identify your event and applicable reduced rate.
|Travel within Canada||Travel between Canada and the U.S.||Travel between North America and an international destination|
|Signature Class (flexible)||10%||12%||12%|
|Signature Class (lowest)||5%||12%||12%|
Terms and Conditions
With Air Canada's Meetings and Conventions program, you can benefit from discounts for travel throughout the Air Canada network. Once you have registered your meeting or convention at aircanada.com/conventions, Air Canada will issue a contract and provide you with a unique Promotion Code that will identify your event and applicable discount.
What is the minimum number of delegates required to qualify for Meetings and Conventions discounts?
A minimum of 10 delegates is required per event.
Can multiple events for a company be combined to reach the minimum of 10 delegates?
No, it is not possible to combine multiple events to reach the minimum number of delegates.
What happens if the minimum requirement of 10 delegates is not met?
In the event that the minimum number of delegates is not met, the full fare may apply.
How long is the contract valid for?
The contract is valid for the event dates registered. Delegates can travel 7 days prior to the event and up to 7 days after.
Is it possible to register and book with the Meetings and Conventions travel service outside North America?
Yes, it is possible to do so.
How will I receive the Promotion Code for my event?
The Promotion Code will be sent to the email address entered on the ‘Event Registration' page.
How will the traveling delegates know their Promotion Code?
It is up to the organization and/or the meeting planner or agency to distribute the Promotion Code numbers to their delegates.
Do discounts apply on codeshare flights?
Yes, discounts can apply to Air Canada 4-digit flights operated by Air Canada’s regional partners and Star Alliance carriers (e.g. AC* operated by United Airlines).
Is it necessary for a delegate to be an Aeroplan member?
No, the delegate can sign in at aircanada.com as a guest.
Can changes or cancellations to Meetings and Conventions bookings be made online?
Yes, it is possible to make changes to such bookings online.
Are all itinerary types permitted?
Open jaw, circle trip, multi-city and interline itineraries are not eligible for Meetings and Conventions discounts.
How will I be notified in the event of a schedule change?
Each delegate will be notified of the schedule change via email.
Can a report be sent to the organization and/or the meeting planner or agency with the number of bookings made?
If the Web is down, will the Meetings and Conventions Desk make reservations and provide delegates with the discounted fares?
No, delegates will have to try again later.
Who can I contact for support?
For technical assistance from Canada and the U.S., please contact the Technical Support Desk at 1-888-247-2262 (toll free, 24 hours a day).
For questions about bookings, contact the Meetings and Conventions desk at 1-800-361-7585 (toll free, 8 am to 8 pm daily).
In consideration for your organization, business or association (“Organization”) designating and promoting Air Canada (including Jazz) as the official Canadian airline for one of its meetings or conventions (the “Event”), Air Canada shall provide to your Organization the discounts to fares described in the Meetings and Conventions Travel Services Product Features web page (the “Discounts”), subject to the following Meetings and Conventions Travel Services Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”):
- Official Canadian Airline. Your Organization shall designate Air Canada as the Official Canadian Airline for the Event. Your Organization shall promote and encourage travel on Air Canada wherever possible, e.g. pre- and post-tours, guest speakers' travel, committee travels and delegates travel. Your Organization shall inform the delegates to the Event that, pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, Air Canada is offering special Discounts to Event delegates travelling to the Event (“Eligible Passengers”). Your organization shall distribute and communicate the applicable Promotion Code in all relevant Event publications.
- Promotion Code. Your Organization shall not make public the applicable Promotion Code to any third parties other than the potential Eligible Passengers. The Promotion Code is the electronic identification number issued upon acceptance by your Organization of these Terms and Conditions and Air Canada’s acceptance of your organization's request for Meetings and Conventions Travel Services pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, which allows Eligible Travellers to receive Discounts. In order to take advantage of the discounted fares, Event delegates must book their flight at aircanada,com and enter the applicable Promotion Code in the search panel. If the Promotion Code is not entered or is entered incorrectly, the Discounts will not be applied to the booking. The applicable Promotion Code must be recorded on the delegate's ticket by ticketing agencies/airlines.
- Trademarks. Your Organization agrees to submit to Air Canada for prior approval a printed copy of all advertising and promotional material using Air Canada's name, logos or trademarks.
- Minimum Number of Eligible Passengers. There must be a minimum of ten (10) Eligible Passengers travelling with Air Canada to the Event. The travellers shall all be members of your Organization and you shall be solely responsible for the Travellers.
- Eligible Tickets. A ticket is eligible for the discount provided it has been purchased on aircanada.com, and provided the Promotion Code has been applied at time of purchase. Any ticket not purchased on aircanada.com for the purposes of travel to an Event will not qualify for any benefits provided by the Meetings and Conventions Product. A ticket purchased on aircanada.com but for which the applicable Promotion Code was not entered or was entered incorrectly will not be eligible for the Discount.
- Discount. The Discount is applied to the fare at the time that the travel ticket with Air Canada is purchased. The Discount and the fare are subject to all applicable taxes and surcharges.
- Eligible Routes. Only bookings made to the designated convention city are eligible for the Discount. Bookingsoriginating in the convention city are not eligible.
- Changes. The Discounts, the Meetings and Conventions Travel Services, these Terms and Conditions, Air Canada's fares, schedules and policies, and any and all equipment used in connection with the provision of the Meetings and Conventions Travel Services may be changed or terminated by Air Canada at any time and for any reason, in each case without notice or liability. Air Canada may terminate or reduce flights to any Event city at any time and for any reason, without notice or liability.
- Agents. Should your Organization appoint a travel management company (the “Agent”), your organization shall, and shall cause the Agent to, abide by the applicable fare rules contained in Air Canada's tariffs. Failure to comply with the fare ticketing rules, and these terms and conditions will result in the issuance of debit memos.
- Indemnification and Liability. Air Canada will not be liable for delays or cancellations caused by strikes, labor disputes, government actions, weather, or any cause beyond Air Canada's control. Your Organization, in agreeing to designate Air Canada the Official Canadian Airline of the Event in consideration for the Discounts, releases and waives by that fact any claims against Air Canada regarding cancellations of flights or any of the changes described in section 5 of these Terms and Conditions above, and shall indemnify and hold harmless Air Canada, its parent companies, directors, employees, agents, affiliates and subsidiaries from and against any claim, demand, loss, expenses (including, but not limited to, any reasonable attorneys' fees), damage and any other liability or prejudice that results from your Organization's or Your Agent's breach of or non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions or arising during or in connection with your Organization's, your Agent's or the Eligible Travellers' use of the Meetings and Conventions Travel Services or by their negligence or willful misconduct of your Organization, your Agent or the Eligible Travellers. This section shall survive indefinitely, regardless of any change or termination or these Terms and Conditions or the Meetings and Conventions Travel Services.
- Independent Contractor. No agency, partnership or joint venture relationship is formed or exists between Air Canada and your Organization by virtue of the Meetings and Conventions Travel Services or these Terms and Conditions, and no third party beneficiary rights are created thereby.
- Conditions of Carriage. Air Canada's Conditions of Carriage and Conditions of Contract for air transportation shall apply for any air transportation provided by Air Canada pursuant to the Meetings and Conventions Travel Services. Air Canada shall not be liable to your Organization and your Organization hereby releases and waives any claims against Air Canada respect to any flight cancellation, schedule change, or other failure to accommodate any Eligible Passenger in the provision of Meetings and Conventions Travel Services.
- Force Majeure. Air Canada will not be responsible for delays in performance caused by acts of God or governmental authority, strikes or labour disputes, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Air Canada.
These Terms and Conditions are in addition to any other terms and conditions included on this website.