North America and the Caribbean will feel like they’re on your doorstep. Just sit back, relax and enjoy up to 600 hours of on-demand entertainment including movies, TV shows and music albums.
FeaturesEconomy Class service on North American and Caribbean flights feature an array of convenient amenities.
- A personal 22.6 cm (8.9") touch-screen TV
- Hundreds of hours of top-rated entertainment
- In-seat power for your laptop
- A single-pin audio jack for your own headset
- An individual reading light
- A pillow and blanket kit and earphones available for a nominal fee
Meals & Beverages - Air Canada Bistro
To satisfy your hunger, a pre-packaged Bistro box will be available for pre-purchase, by either purchasing a pre-paid Bistro voucher or purchase of a Latitude Fare, and served onboard.
Bar service of bottled water and limited soft drinks (Coke, Diet Coke, Ginger Ale) will be offered.
For flights under 2 hours, bar service with a bar snack will be offered.