Dear Valued Customer:
Due to unforeseen circumstances, your flight today is being operated by an Air Canada Rouge aircraft. This change in operating carrier is required due to an uncontrollable issue with the aircraft initially assigned to operate your flight. It ensures that we do not have to further disrupt your travel plans by cancelling your flight. We are sorry for any inconvenience this change may cause.
We appreciate your business and, as a gesture of goodwill, are pleased to offer you a one-time Promotion Code that entitles you to 20% off your next flight.
You have 60 days to retrieve your code, which can be applied to new tickets purchased for travel completed within the next 13 months.
About your Promotion Code:
- Your Promotion Code allows 2 customers per booking and applies to any flight operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge, Air Canada Express or one of our codeshare partners.
- Promotion Code discounts apply only to new bookings made on aircanada.com for published fares.
- Promotion Codes cannot be applied to Flight Pass purchases or combined with other discount codes.
- Please note the fare displayed on the Select Flights screen will reflect the discount rounded to the nearest dollar.
- Promotion Codes apply to undiscounted published fares. Some of our previously discounted fares, while not eligible for the promotion, may be lower than the final price of the undiscounted fare to which the promotion applies.
To check the status of your flights, use our Flight Status tool, or call Air Canada’s automated flight information system at 1-888-422-7533.
For more information on our policies or to contact us, please refer to the links below:
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to seeing you soon.