The following flights will be operated by Air Transat on behalf of Air Canada until April 30, 2020
|New Flight Number||Previous Flight Number||From||To||Effective Dates|
|AC2426||AC1882||Montreal||Cancun||December 1, 2019 to April 30, 2020|
|AC2427||AC1883||Cancun||Montreal||December 1, 2019 to April 30, 2020|
|AC2434||AC1818||Montreal||Puerto Vallarta||December 15, 2019 to April 26, 2020|
|AC2435||AC1819||Puerto Vallarta||Montreal||December 15, 2019 to April 26, 2020|
|AC2436||AC1844||Montreal||San Jose, Costa Rica||December 17, 2019 to April 30, 2020|
|AC2437||AC1845||San Jose, Costa Rica||Montreal||December 17, 2019 to April 30, 2020|
Kindly note that:
- Air Canada terms and conditions of carriage and baggage policies will apply.
About your Ticket
Tickets issued no later than October 1, 2019
- You have the option to rebook on another flight, free of charge, provided:
- the origin, destination and cabin you originally selected remain the same and
- you rebook your flight within 90 days of your original departure date.
- You may also cancel your flight without penalty for a full refund.
- To rebook or cancel your flight, please contact Air Canada Reservations (1-833-354-5963).
- If you purchased your ticket with Aeroplan, Air Canada Vacations, or through a travel agent, please contact them directly.
- All seat fees will be automatically refunded within 30 days of travel.
Tickets issued after October 1, 2019
- Your booking remains subject to the fare rules of fare family you selected.
At the Airport
- You may check in for your flight online, using the Air Canada Mobile App or at an airport check-in kiosk.
- You can also proceed directly to the Air Canada check-in counters. Air Canada staff will be available there to assist you upon arrival.
All eligible customers may access the Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge in Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL).
Eligible customers departing San Jose, Costa Rica may access the Copa Club lounge at Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO).
- If you purchased an Air Canada Business Class ticket, you will be seated in Air Transat Club Class and will receive Air Canada North America Business Class service, including complimentary meals and bar.
- If you are seated in Economy Class, you will receive Air Canada Bistro Complimentary coffee, tea and non-alcoholic beverages will be available.
The Air Transat aircraft is equipped with individual in-flight entertainment screens at each seat.
- These new scheduled flights are automatically eligible for the accumulation of Aeroplan Miles, Altitude Qualifying Miles and Altitude Qualifying Segments, as well as to mileage or status earning capabilities with any participating program partner, subject to the mileage accumulation policies of Air Canada.