Visit our pop-up Poutinerie by Air Canada to taste 10 travel-inspired poutines and have a chance at winning two roundtrip tickets to one of our over 200 destinations worldwide. All proceeds will proudly go to Boston’s very own About Fresh, whose mission is to bring fresh, healthy food closer to the people that need it the most through their mobile FreshTruck grocery service.
Where: 267 Washington Street, Boston, MA
When: October 3 – 13, 2019 11:00am to 9:00pm daily
Poutinerie by Air Canada is a pop-up that gives travelers from the Boston area the chance to explore flavors from some of our favorite destinations around the globe. In addition to classic Canadian poutine (French fries, cheese curds, gravy), the Poutinerie will serve up ten unique poutine dishes inspired by destinations like Casablanca, Toronto, Sao Paulo, London and Seoul.
After savoring some delicious poutine, “take off” on an Air Canada flight through a virtual reality, on-board experience and enter an Instagram and Twitter contest to win a pair of Economy Class tickets from Logan International Airport to any one of Air Canada’s over 200 destinations around the globe. Winners will be drawn daily starting October 3rd Contest terms and conditions.
Full Poutinerie Menu
Poutine $5/Drinks $4
- Montreal “The Classic” | French fries, cheese curds, beef gravy
- Toronto | Moosehead beer braised pork, French fries, poultry gravy, sharp cheddar cheese
- São Paulo | Thick cut fries, grilled hanger steak, chimichurri
- Paris | French fries, duck confit, crème de brie, black pepper
- London | “Chips”, chicken curry, raita
- Seoul | Thick cut fries, kimchi, twigim popcorn shrimp, spicy aioli, green onion garnish
- Shanghai | Hong Shan Yu (sweet potato fries), Chinese spiced beef kebab, hoisin bbq sauce
- Casablanca | Sweet potato fries, taktouka
- Tel Aviv | Thick cut fries, Falafel, beet hummus, masabacha tahini yogurt, sour pickle
- Tokyo | Thick cut fries, ground pork, ponzu and sesame sauce, pickled daikon or shredded carrot, ginger