Visit our pop-up poutinerie to taste 10 travel-inspired poutines and have a chance at winning two roundtrip tickets to one of our over 200 destinations worldwide. All proceeds will proudly go to DC's very own Martha's Table, working to increase access to quality education programs, healthy food, and family support.
Where: 1351 Connecticut Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20036
When: November 9th-15th, 12-10pm
Poutinerie by Air Canada is a pop-up that gives travelers from the Washington D.C area the chance to explore flavors from some of our favorite destinations around the globe. In addition to classic Canadian poutine (French fries, cheese curds, gravy), the Poutinerie will serve up ten unique poutine dishes inspired by destinations like Dubai, Toronto, Rome, London and Seoul.
After savoring some delicious poutine, “take off” on an Air Canada flight through a virtual reality, on-board experience and enter an Instagram and Twitter contest to win a pair of Economy Class tickets from DCA, IAD or BWI to any one of Air Canada’s over 200 destinations around the globe. Winners will be drawn daily for seven days.
Full Poutinerie Menu
Poutine $5/Drinks $4
- Montreal’s Classic (GF) | Hand-cut fries, traditional cheese curds, gravy
- Toronto’s The Six (GF) | Sweet potato fries, pork belly, cheese curds, whole grain maple mustard, fresh herb confetti
- São Paulo’s Sweet Chimi-Churrasco (GF) | Sweet potato fries, grilled carne asada, green chimichurri, queso blanco
- Rome’s Eternal City Eggplant (Vegetarian, GF) | Garlic fries, Napoletana sauce, mozzarella cheese, eggplant ragu, basil chiffonade
- Paris’ Brasserie-Born Braised Beef (GF) | Hand-cut fries, braised beef, mushrooms, horseradish cream
- London’s Corner Pub Fish & Chips | Malt vinegar dusted chips, crispy fried cod, dill & caper tartar gravy
- Seoul’s Twice the Spice Kimchi (Vegan) | Hand-cut fries, kimchi, kohlrabi Asian pear relish, sriracha gravy, cilantro
- Mumbai’s Baked & Buttered (GF) | Hand-cut fries, tender butter chicken, grated paneer cheese, diced tomatoes, fresh herbs
- Shanghai’s Neon Street BBQ | Shoestring fries, Asian BBQ pulled pork, hoisin gravy, sesame seeds, scallions, vegetable slaw
- Dubai’s Late Night Shawarma (GF) | Shoestring fries, chicken shawarma, cucumber & tomato salad, tzatziki-garlic gravy