There’s good value in choosing our Economy Basic fare, but it does come with some restrictions.
Because we want you to make the right choice, we’ve made it easy for you to compare it to our Economy Tango fare.
Lowest fare – fewer options
Great price – more flexibility
Changes / Cancellations
|✖ No flight changes, no cancellations||✔ Change or cancel your flight for a fee|
|✖ No refund after 24 hours, no credit for future travel||✔ No refund after 24 hours, get a credit for future travel|
|✖ No Aeroplan Miles||✔ Up to 50% Aeroplan Miles1|
1. Earn 25% Aeroplan Miles on flights within Canada and up to 50% on flights between Canada and the U.S.
If you do choose Economy Basic, know that you’ll still enjoy all the comfort and amenities of our Economy Class cabin:
- World-class service
- A personal 22.6 cm (8.9") touch-screen TV
- Hundreds of hours of top-rated entertainment
- In-seat power for your laptop and a single-pin audio jack for your headset
- Delicious snacks, drinks and meals for purchase
Still not sure?
Read the complete fare rules of Economy Basic