Whichever option you choose, please make sure you have your travel documents as well as your booking reference, Aeroplan number or ticket number handy.
Web and Mobile
Check in from 24 hours before your flight up until the check-in deadline and purchase your travel options.
Print your boarding pass at home or have it sent to your mobile device. If you are departing from Algeria, Cuba or Morocco, you will need to see an airport agent to receive your boarding pass.
Tag any checked bags at an airport kiosk then proceed to Baggage Drop-off.
Services offered during check-in
- Select a standard or Preferred seat
- Indicate the number of bags you are checking in and pay any baggage fees
- Make a same-day change or stand by for an earlier flight (if eligible)
- Request an upgrade using your eUpgrade credits (if eligible)
- Purchase a last minute upgrade (when available)
- Add or change your Aeroplan or other frequent flyer number
- Upload your health documents (for example: vaccination documents, COVID-19 test results)
When to check in with an airport agent
The following customers will need to check in with an airport agent: