Air Canada’s Electronic Boarding Pass is now Passbook enabled! Just check in on your mobile device, online or at an airport kiosk like you do today. If you’re eligible for an Electronic Boarding Pass and are using an iPhone or iPod touch running iOS 6 you’ll receive the Passbook version.
- Redesigned: We’ve updated the pass design so that the most important information is displayed on the front. To view the rest of the details on the back, just tap the information icon (“i”). Also, the new pass features Air Canada’s signature branding and is personalized to reflect the cabin you’re travelling in.
- Offline accessible: When you add an electronic boarding pass to Passbook, it downloads directly to your device so you no longer need a network connection to display it.
- Easy to add: If you check in from your iPhone or iPod touch, we’ll display buttons at the end of your check-in. Just tap them to add your pass(es) to Passbook. If you choose to check in online or at an airport kiosk, we’ll send you a link by e-mail or text message like we do today.
- Easy to access: There are 2 quick and easy ways to access your boarding pass.
- Open the Passbook app and select your pass from the stack.
- When using the Air Canada app for Apple devices, tap on the boarding pass button on the My Flights or Flight Details screens.