Take your travels to China, get bonus miles in return.
Air Canada and Air China have partnered up for the 2018 Canada-China Year of Tourism with an exclusive bonus offer for select flights. Here’s how you can earn:
Bonus Aeroplan® Miles per segment
Economy and Premium EconomyAir Canada
: Flex, Latitude, Premium Economy lowest, and Premium Economy flexible fares
: Economy, Premium Economy fares
Bonus Aeroplan Miles per segment
Business Class, Business and First Class
Air Canada: Business Class lowest, and Business Class flexible fares
Air China: Business and First Class fares
Eligible Air Canada routes
Eligible Air China routes
Register by June 15, 2018 for travel between April 1 and June 15, 2018.
To qualify for this promotion:
- You must be an Aeroplan Member. If you are not an Aeroplan Member, you can visit the Aeroplan website (aeroplan.com) and enroll today. Membership is free.
- Must register between December 15, 2017, and June 15, 2018. A one-time registration is required and can be completed online at aircanada.com
- The Bonus Aeroplan Miles for eligible flights flown will be awarded for new bookings only made between December 15, 2017, and June 15, 2018, by 19:59 Eastern Time inclusively, for travel on select eligible flights between April 1, 2018, and June 15, 2018.
- In order to qualify as a new booking, the booking must have been created for the first time with a new booking reference number during the eligible booking period of the promotion. Any booking made prior to the start of the promotion that is subsequently changed to include travel dates within the qualifying travel period will not be considered a new booking that is eligible for the promotion.
- Only valid on select eligible scheduled non-stop or direct flights operated by Air Canada or Air China for travel between April 1, 2018, and June 15, 2018.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles will be applied exclusively towards miles earned based on the distance flown as per the fare mileage accrual rule. The class of service bonus miles and miles earned in conjunction with the Altitude Bonus Select Privileges are excluded.
- To qualify, the eligible segments must be travelled in the eligible fare options (booking classes) as follows:
15% Bonus Aeroplan Mile Offer
- To qualify for the 15% Bonus Aeroplan Miles Offer, the eligible one-way segment must be travelled in the eligible fare options as follows: Flex; Latitude; Premium Economy Lowest; Premium Economy Flexible fares on Air Canada. Economy; Premium Economy fares on Air China.
- Eligible Premium Economy and select Economy fare classes on Air Canada: O/E/N/Y/B/M/U/H/Q/V.
- Eligible Premium Economy and select Economy fare classes on Air China: G/E/Y/B/M/U/H/Q/V.
30% Bonus Aeroplan Mile Offer
- To qualify for the 30% Bonus Aeroplan Miles, the eligible one-way segment must be travelled in the eligible fare options as follows: Business Class Lowest and Business Class Flexible on Air Canada. Business; First class fares on Air China.
- Eligible Business fare classes on Air Canada: J/C/D/Z/P.
- Eligible First and Business fare classes on Air China: P/F/A/J/C/D/Z/R.
- A minimum of one one-way segment is required to earn any Bonus Aeroplan Miles.
- Valid on published fares and Flight Passes that are eligible for Aeroplan Mile accumulation. Offer is not valid when travelling on an Air Canada Unlimited Flight Pass.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles are not Altitude Qualifying Miles and do not count towards Air Canada Altitude status.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles will be credited up to three weeks after the qualifying flights are completed.
- Upgraded flight segments (eUpgrades, Last-Minute Paid Upgrades, Star Alliance® Upgrade Awards, etc.) will be tracked for this promotion based on the eligibility of the original Economy Class fare purchased.
- Aeroplan Flight Rewards are not eligible for mileage accumulation.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles cannot be sold and are non-transferable. They have no cash value and cannot be converted to cash or refunded if unused.
Offer is subject to change at Air Canada’s sole discretion without notice; other conditions and restrictions may apply.