SMS Terms of Service
- Subscribers will opt-in via https://aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/profile/view.html or to 22767 short code service to receive Two-Factor Authentication messages from Air Canada/Aeroplan Message and data rates may apply. You will receive 1 msg per user request.
- You agree to provide a valid cellphone number.
- You can cancel this service at any time. Just text "STOP" to 22767. After you send the message "STOP" to us, we will send you a reply message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive messages from us.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text "HELP" to 22767. After you send the message "HELP" to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- You agree to cancel the service provided in case of the cellphone tied with the number registered is lost or stolen by deleting the cellphone number from your Air Canada profile.
- US Participating carriers: AT&T, Sprint, Boost, Virgin, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Verizon Wireless, CellCom, C Spire Wireless, and U.S. Cellular.
- Canadian Participating carriers: Aliant Mobility, Bell Mobility, Eastlink, Fido, Mobilicity, MTS, NorthernTel Mobility, Public Mobile, Rogers Wireless, SaskTel Mobility, Télébec Mobilité, TELUS Mobility, Vidéotron, Virgin Mobile Canada, WIND Mobile.
- Air Canada, Aeroplan and Participating carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.For all questions about the services provided by this short code, please call at +1-833-835-1444. (Canada and US Only)
- If you have any questions regarding privacy, please read: