|Canada-U.S. and Rapidair Upgrade Certificates are no longer available for sale. All certificates already purchased are valid for travel for one year from date of issue, and will be honoured until they expire.|
Canada-U.S. Upgrade certificates
If you still hold one or more Canada-U.S. upgrade certificates, they remain valid for a one-way upgrade to Executive Class from origin to destination (not including connections) for one year from date of issue.
Rapidair Upgrade certificates
If you still have unused Rapidair certificates, each remains valid for a one-way upgrade to Executive Class for one year from date of issue.
Using your Canada–U.S. or Rapidair upgrade certificate
To use your certificates:
- Purchase a Latitude ticket (Y or B booking class) for travel on one of these eligible Canada-U.S. flights or these Rapidair routes operated by Air Canada or Jazz.
- Confirm your upgrade request by calling Air Canada Reservations within 48 hours of departure. Reservations cannot be made on aircanada.com.
- Present your valid upgrade certificate along with your boarding pass to the agent at check-in or at the boarding gate.
- Upgrades are subject to seat availability in the Executive cabin.
- Upgrades can only be applied to a previously purchased ticket with a confirmed reservation.
- The valid certificate must be presented at check-in. Failure to present a valid certificate at the airport may result in refusal of carriage.
- Upgrade certificates cannot be used:
- on Air Canada codeshare flights operated by other airlines
- on charter flights
- with Aeroplan reward travel
- with promotional passes.
- Canada-U.S. and Rapidair certificates are non-refundable and do not allow access to Maple Leaf lounges.
- Other restrictions may apply.