Maple Leaf Lounge Admittance Terms & Conditions
- Air Canada reserves the right to restrict, alter or amend the fees, amenities, services and lounge hours, locations, reciprocal lounge arrangements at any time with or without written notice.
- Eligible lounge customers must present their pass/membership card and a confirmed same-day ticket or boarding pass on a departing Air Canada, Air Canada Jazz, Air Canada Codeshare or any Star Alliance member airline flight.
- Lounge access fees are non-transferable, non-refundable and subject to change with or without written notice.
- Maple Leaf Lounge access is for departing passengers with the exception of Super Elite and Elite members and their qualifying guests who can enjoy the additional privilege of access to the domestic Maple Leaf Lounge upon arrival at airports in Canada.
- All Maple Leaf Lounges are subject to varying hours or operations and amenity services.
- For the safety of our younger guests, each lounge strictly adheres to local laws and regulations regarding the serving of alcoholic beverages. Minors must be accompanied by an adult lounge guest.
- While our lounges are not subject to a formal dress code, proper attire is respectfully requested.
- Rules and guidelines of affiliated lounges may differ from those operated by Air Canada. Guests must conform to the Terms & Conditions of this affiliate lounges.
- Air Canada reserves the right in its absolute discretion to discontinue any lounge program at any time or to refuse to permit to any specific customer and, if sold, to cancel pass/membership, and deny any purchaser or visitor access to, or use of, any lounge. Air Canada will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by a purchaser or visitor resulting from such refusal, cancellation, or denial other than a refund of monies paid for the pass/membership.
- Air Canada reserves the right to terminate any membership or remove any guest for inappropriate conduct, including, but not limited to, conduct that is disruptive, abusive or violent, or for failing to comply with membership terms and conditions.
- Air Canada reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time with or without written notice.
- Solicitation in Maple Leaf Lounges is prohibited.
- Lounge customers may not bring food into the Lounge.
- Food and beverages are provided for enjoyment in the Lounge and may not be removed.
- Smoking is not permitted in any Maple Leaf Lounge location.
- Airport luggage carts are not permitted in the Lounges.
- With the exception of Service animals, all persons traveling with animals must keep them inside their approved travel pet carriers at all times.
- Air Canada will not be held responsible for articles lost or stolen in the Lounges.
|Maple Leaf Lounge - London-Heathrow|
|Maple Leaf Lounge - Frankfurt|
|London Arrivals Lounge|
|Features and privileges|
|Terms and Conditions|
|Air Canada Maple Leaf Club (paid membership)|