The Air Canada My Messages Service
Manage your Air Canada travel experience from a single location. With the new Air Canada My Messages inbox, you'll get your Electronic Boarding Passes and flight notifications that you registered for all in one place.
What does My Messages include?
The new My Messages service is the link between you and Air Canada while you're on the go. Receive the Flight Notification updates that you registered for as well as the link(s) to download your Electronic Boarding Pass(es) as they become available.
Your My Messages inbox can include the following:
- Your Electronic Boarding Pass(es)
- Flight Notifications
- Self Service Payment receipts
- Air Canada mobile+ password management
- Air Canada Cargo notifications
- Mobile booking receipts
How do I sign up for My Messages?
The My Messages service is just one of the many exciting features you’ll enjoy when you:
How to access My Messages?
You can access your My Messages inbox from one of the following:
- The Welcome Page on the Air Canada App (for iPhone or BlackBerry)
- The link on your Electronic Boarding Pass email
- The link on your Flight Notifications email
- The link on your Air Canada mobile+ registration email
Please note: You can view your My Messages inbox via the Web or from an Internet enabled mobile device.
How do I manage My Messages?
My Messages is a view-only inbox. You will not be able to add, delete or modify messages. Your My Messages inbox will store messages for up to 3 days: older messages will be automatically removed. However, mobile booking receipts will be kept for 1 year.