Air Canada App for Apple Devices
The Air Canada App for Apple devices delivers all the mobile tools and services you need directly to your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and now your Apple Watch.
New! The Air Canada App for Apple Watch
Air Canada is the first airline in Canada to release an app for Apple Watch. Use your watch to:
- Track your flight within 24 hours of departure
- Get flight notifications right from your wrist
- Hand off information from your Watch to another Apple device
Air Canada App - Tools and Features1:
- My Flights: Track all your Air Canada flights from a single location.
- Book Flight: Enjoy a fully native shopping and booking experience.
- Check-in: Use it to access Mobile Check-in when you don't have your flight set up in the My Flights feature.
- Change / Cancel: Change or cancel your Air Canada flight from the palm of your hand.
- Find Flight: Find any Air Canada flight in our network.
- My Messages: Get all your Air Canada messages in one inbox. It’s the best way to stay connected to Air Canada while you're on the go.
- Air Canada mobile+: Store your contact information, preferences and payment details in a secure environment, and pay directly from your mobile device.
- Air Canada rouge player: Stream movies, TV shows and music directly to your Apple device! Simply connect to the wireless network on any Air Canada rouge flights to get started.
- Air Canada Cargo: Track your cargo and sign up for real-time notifications.
- Air Canada Vacations: Manage your vacation from a single location on the AC App for Apple.
- Seat selection: Purchase your standard seat or Preferred seat before or at time of check-in.
- Sharing: Share your flight or itinerary information directly from the AC App for Apple. It’s is the simplest way to keep friends and family in the loop.
- Passcode Lock: An optional lock has been added to the AC App for Apple to protect your sensitive information.
- Plus Hotels, Car Rentals, My Settings and much more.
1. The tools and features described above apply exclusively to Air Canada, Air Canada rouge and Air Canada Express flights.
FAQ – More about the Air Canada App
Using your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch?
Just search for “Air Canada” on the App Store.
Using your Mac or PC?
Click the image below to launch iTunes* and download the Air Canada iPhone App
*Don't have iTunes? Download iTunes.
You can view your mobile booking on aircanada.com. And in a future update you will also be able to make changes to your aircanada.com bookings using your mobile device.
You can search for any booking you made with Air Canada as long as you have your Air Canada booking reference handy. You can then add your bookings to My Flights to track them.
However, due to some system limitations, we can only give you real time updates on flights that are operated by Air Canada, Air Canada rouge or Air Canada Express. Other flights such as codeshare flights will be shown as “scheduled”.
We are also currently working on future enhancements that will allow you to find flights automatically using both your Air Canada mobile+ Aeroplan accounts.
For the moment, only Canadian Dollars are accepted for payment when completing a booking on the Air Canada App for Apple devices.
You can choose your seat for any booking you complete using the Air Canada App for Apple, on aircanada.com or through Air Canada Reservations.
If you made your booking using your iPhone, you have the option to select seats right after the booking is made. Otherwise, you can select your seats in My Flights by viewing your booked flights or a flight’s details.
To see where you are seated, you can access the Seat Summary page from the “My Flights” section of the app. From there, you can tap a flight and see a seat map of the airplane.
In addition to the security provided by Air Canada mobile+, you now have the option to protect the entire Air Canada App with a passcode. To set a passcode, go to: My Settings > Preferences > Passcode.
There is no way to recover your passcode, so if you forget it, you’ll have to delete and re-install the Air Canada App.
If you have a question or issue with regard to the Air Canada App for Apple, or would simply like to give us your feedback, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an issue related specifically to your booking, please contact Air Canada Reservations.
We want to hear from you!
You can help design future versions of the Air Canada App for Apple devices by sending your feedback and ideas to: email@example.com