Toronto Pearson Int'l Airport
Connecting information and travel tips
|Air Canada offers up to 15 daily flights between Montreal and Toronto, Billy Bishop City Airport (YTZ), located right in the heart of Toronto!|
Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) is a world-class facility where Air Canada and Air Canada Express (operated by Jazz only) services are operated from a state-of-the-art single terminal building.
|Fast and Efficient:||
Departing from/Arriving at Toronto Pearson Int’l Airport
- Check in at Terminal 1 for all flights to Canada, the U.S., and all international destinations.
- All Air Canada flights are gated at Terminal 1, with the exception of some Air Canada Express commuter flights operated by Jazz to the U.S., which are gated at the East Satellite Terminal.
Super Elite 100K, Elite 75K/50K/35K, Star Alliance Gold, Business Class
Super Elite 100K, Elite 75K, Elite 50K and Elite 35K and Star Alliance Gold members, and Business Class customers commencing travel in Toronto and utilizing private transportation to Toronto Pearson Terminal 1, should request drop-off on the departure level curb as follows:
Travel within Canada or to an international destination:
Passenger Drop: Posts 3 to 5
Super Elite 100K
Check in at Aisle A – Positions 13 to 16
Elite 75K, Elite 50K, Elite 35K, Business Class, Star Alliance Gold:
Check-in: Aisle A - Positions 7 to 12
- Super Elite 100K
- Transborder flight (U.S.):
Passenger Drop: Posts 17 to 19
Super Elite 100K:
Check in at Aisle H - Positions 7 and 8
Elite 75K, Elite 50K, Elite 35K, Business Class, Star:
Check in at Aisle H - Positions 3 to 6
- Super Elite 100K:
- Travel within Canada or to an international destination:
- Special needs customers (wheelchair, unaccompanied minors, visual and hearing impaired)
Special needs customers commencing travel in Toronto and utilizing private transportation to Toronto Pearson Terminal 1 should request drop-off on the departure level curb as follows:
Travel within Canada:
Passenger Drop: Posts 8 or 9
Check-in: Aisle C
Travel between Canada and the U.S.:
Passenger Drop: Posts 17 or 18
Check-in: Aisle G
Travel to an international destination:
Passenger Drop: Posts 9 or 11
Check-in: Aisle E
- Please note that the drop point is on the inside curb and can only be used if a wheelchair sticker is displayed on the window of the car or used by cabs, limousines and bus companies with a sign above door showing Assistance/Aide and a wheelchair symbol.
- Travel within Canada:
Connecting through Toronto Pearson Int’l Airport
- Within Canada
- Canada to the U.S.
- U.S. to Canada
- Canada to international destination
- International departure to Canada
- U.S. to international destination
- International departure to the U.S.
- International transferring to international
Please note that, in addition to the normal travel documents required to get into Canada, additional documents may be required, depending on your country of origin, even if they are used solely to land in Canada and re-board a connecting flight. Researching and acquiring these documents is the responsibility of the passenger.
Terminal information and maps
View the various terminal directory maps* to see where shops, restaurants, and other services are offered throughout the airport.
* Maps are not supported by Internet Explorer 8 and older.