Connect to the world before you arrive
Check email, access your VPN network, browse the web, shop online, play video games, IM, tweet and more! Gogo®Inflight Internet service is available on select Air Canada flights travelling between Toronto or Montreal and Los Angeles over the United States.
For only $9.95 US payable by all major credit cards, you’ll enjoy connectivity on your laptop for the duration of your flight. Handheld devices connect for only $7.95 US.
Look for the Wi-Fi symbol on board next time you fly!
Get online in three easy steps.
Supported devices and minimum requirements
- Enable the Wi-Fi on your laptop or mobile device
- Search for the “gogoinflight” signal, then connect
- Launch your web browser and log in
- Gogo works with Wi-Fi enabled smartphones, laptops, and PDAs.
- Platforms supported include: Blackberry®, Windows® Mobile, Apple®, and Nokia® (Symbian S60).
- Minimum laptop requirements for access are:
- 802.11 a/b/g wireless capability (Wi-Fi) and
- a supported Web browser, e.g.: Microsoft internet Explorer® 6&7 (Windows® XP or Vista®), Mozilla® Firefox®, Safari® on Mac OS® X.
- Voice service (including voice over IP) is not supported.
Need assistance or have questions about using Gogo?
In the air: airborne.gogoinflight.com
On the ground: gogoinflight.com or +1.877.350.0038
Note: Any liability for damage to the passenger caused by loss of information or data is rejected by the airline. In case of misuse or manipulation, any liability is rejected by the airline. Even within the nationwide coverage area, there are several factors that may interfere with actual service, quality, and availability—including the ability to initiate, validate, and maintain an in-flight connection. These factors include, but are not limited to: network changes, aircraft and network traffic volume, service outages, technical limitations, signal strength, and other conditions.