Introducing our new Maple Leaf Lounge at London-Heathrow
June 18, 2014
Air Canada is proud to introduce its newest international Maple Leaf Lounge at London-Heathrow’s Terminal 2, also known as The Queen’s Terminal.
Opening today, the new Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge at Heathrow is designed to provide a sanctuary for the discriminating traveller – a place to regroup, refresh and relax – truly a “home away from home”. Among other amenities, eligible passengers departing London on long-haul flights will enjoy:
- A bistro-style dining area with chef’s cooking station offering hot and cold meals
- A tended bar offering complimentary wines, beer and spirit
- A spa-inspired shower area
- A “quiet zone” with TV-equipped relaxation pods and chaises by Calgary’s Birchwood Furniture.
- A Business Centre equipped with individual flat-screen Dell PCs, colour laser printing and scanning
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access throughout
The new lounge is available to:
- Customers travelling in International Business Class
- Super Elite 100K, Elite 75K and Elite 50K customers (accompanied by their spouse or domestic partner, dependent children, and one guest)
- Maple Leaf Club Worldwide members (accompanied by one guest)
- American Express AeroplanPlus Platinum and Corporate Platinum card holders
- American Express Maple Leaf Club card holders
Learn more about Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge locations, features and privileges.