Air Canada Rewards for Small Business
Air Canada Rewards for Small Business is a program that allows companies to earn rewards and complimentary services when booking with Air Canada. Designed to help make the most of business travel, it offers companies without an Air Canada preferred Carrier Agreement* an exclusive online tool that manages travel expenses and tracks simultaneously.
With Air Canada Rewards for Small Business, companies can easily:
- Book Air Canada flights and reserve cars (hotel reservations will be introduced in the summer of 2012).
- Track travel expenses and receive detailed reports.
- Assign a program administrator and manage corporate and individual profiles.
- Plan and manage travel more efficiently with tools that allow employees to share itineraries and create trip templates.
If you own or work for a company, all your company needs to do is appoint a program administrator and join the program. An Air Canada Rewards for Small Business account number will be sent instantly to the program administrator via email, providing access to the online tool.
In addition to the features listed above, Air Canada Rewards for Small Business allows companies to:
- Create users and program administrators for corporate administration.
- Use trip templates for express bookings.
- Synchronize itineraries with your calendar.
* Available only to registered companies with no preferred Carrier Agreement with Air Canada, regardless of the number of employees. Companies may or may not be working with a travel management company.