Air Canada Rewards for Small Business
Book it. Track it.
Reap the rewards.
Air Canada Rewards for Small Business is a program that allows companies to earn rewards and complimentary services when booking with Air Canada. Designed to help make the most of business travel, it offers companies without an Air Canada preferred Carrier Agreement an exclusive online tool that manages travel expenses and tracks rewards simultaneously.
Each time a company reaches a revenue threshold, it’ll earn rewards such as:
- Air Canada flight booking discount.
- Complimentary upgrades, lounge access and seat selection.
- Discounts on hotel stays, car rentals and Air Canada products & services.
- And much more!
These rewards can be shared throughout the company, and are offered on top of the usual Aeroplan® Miles and Air Canada Status Miles earned for flying with Air Canada! To reap the full benefits, enroll in the Aeroplan Program.
With Air Canada Rewards for Small Business, companies can easily:
- Book Air Canada flights and reserve cars (hotel reservations will be introduced the summer of 2012).
- Track travel expenses and receive detailed reports.
- Assign an administrator and manage corporate and individual profiles.
- Plan and manage travel more efficiently with tools that allow employees to share itineraries and create trip templates.
Take control of your business travel – and reap the rewards.