Historical Fleet
Lockheed Super Electra 14H2
 

The Lockheed 14H2, an improved version of the 10A, went into service with Trans-Canada Air Lines in May of 1938. The airline purchased a total of 16 aircraft, the last of which was sold in 1949. After purchase, 12 of the 14H2's were modified to carry an additional 1,000 pounds (454 kilograms) and were designated 1408's.

Technical characteristics
Period of use 1938-1949
Engines

Originally powered with Hornet 750 H.P. engines.
In 1942 modified to Pratt & Whitney Twin Wasp engines with 1200 H.P.

Seats (typical) 10
Cruise speed 201-223 m.p.h. (323-359 k.p.h.)
Range (full passengers) 1660 Statute Miles (2671 k.)