Ticket receipt / payment card billing enquiries (past travel)
We can provide:
- a copy of a ticket or receipt
- ticket usage information
- itinerary information
- explanation of a payment card charge
Note: If you are applying for a refund, checking refund status, requiring a refund receipt, or have concerns about your refund, please refer to Refund Services.
In order to process your request, we need some information about you so we can locate your records, and know where to send the reply. We also need specific authenticating data to confirm your right to access the information requested.
- In accordance with Canadian Law as well as Company policy regarding access to personal information, Air Canada will not release information unless the requestor is able to provide specific authenticating data.
- All the information you provide will be handled in compliance with Canadian privacy laws. We are committed to the protection of the personal information of our customers.
- Under certain circumstances we may request a written signed request and a copy of a valid government identification card (such as a driver's license) that includes your signature prior to the release of information. We will contact you via the phone number or e-mail address you have provided if necessary.