Now there’s a better place to grow your business and be more productive while you’re on the road.
Air Canada for Business and WeWork have partnered to bring you a discount on WeWork Global Access memberships.
WeWork provides more than 400,000 members around the world with space, community, and services so they can work to make a life, not just a living. Founded in New York City in 2010 by Adam Neumann and Miguel McKelvey, WeWork currently has more than 425 physical locations in over 100 cities and 27 countries around the world.
Space to Work and Meet
Unlimited access to WeWork locations around the world.
Lounges and Pantries
Free coffee and fruit-infused water.
Private Conference Rooms
Dedicated private meeting rooms with conferencing A/V.
Save on a WeWork Global Access membership and be more productive while you’re on the go*.
Applies to new WeWork customers only. The 25% discount will be applied upon enrollment. Not available to households with existing accounts. Void where prohibited. In order to be eligible for this promotion, Air Canada for Business members must sign up for WeWork via this custom landing page.
Your reservation is subject to the WeWork Terms of Service. Offer is valid till February 28, 2020.
Terms & Conditions
Air Canada for Business members who register with WeWork through the Air Canada for Business program will receive a one-time discount of 25% on Global access membership which will be provided to each new WeWork member that registers via the Air Canada for Business program link. This offer must be redeemed within 1 year of a new member’s registration on the WeWork website.
There are no fees to register with WeWork.
To be eligible for this offer companies (or members) must:
- Be a registered Air Canada for Business member.
- Enter the company’s Air Canada for Business account number (or “PN Number”) on the dedicated WeWork landing page when registering.
- Service beneficiary must meet standard age and credit requirements.
- Not valid with any other discount or promotional rate. Subject to change without notice.
- View the complete Air Canada for Business program Terms and Conditions.
- Member agrees to WeWork's Terms of Service when booking.
- Promotion is subject to change at Air Canada’s sole discretion and without notice. Other conditions and restrictions may apply.