Air Canada's Rapidair service offers more daily flights between Toronto and Montreal or Ottawa than any other carrier:
- Hourly departures as early as 5:30 and as late as 00:30
- Departures every 30 minutes during peak travel times (morning and afternoon)
- 30 flights every business day between Montreal and Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport* (Toronto Island Airport).
- 46 daily flights between Montreal and Toronto Pearson International
The Rapidair Travel Experience
Flexibility and Convenience at the Airport
Air Canada’s Rapidair service features:
- Free same-day standby for an earlier flight, within the same airport
- Same-day confirmed changes* for an earlier flight at check-in or at the airport:
- Free for Business Class, Premium Economy (flexible) and Latitude customers
- Available for a fee for Premium Economy (lowest), Flex and Standard customers, s well as those travelling on our comfort fare
- Not available for customers who purchase a Basic fare
- Conveniently located check-in counters, kiosks, and departure gates
- Free shuttle bus service between downtown and Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport**
* Same-day confirmed changes for an earlier flight are available between Toronto Pearson International and Billy Bishop Toronto City airports
** Flights between Montreal and Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport are operated by Sky Regional.
On flights between Toronto Pearson International and Montreal or Ottawa, you’ll experience the ultimate in in-flight comfort and convenience with our newly refurbished cabin interiors.
- Personal 8.9-inch touch-screen TV
- Hundreds of hours of top-rated entertainment
- Complimentary newspapers, snacks and beverages on board
- In-seat power for your laptop
- USB port for game controllers
- Single-pin audio jack for your own headset
Flights between Montreal and Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport* are serviced with quiet, fuel-efficient 70-seat Bombardier Q400 aircraft and feature:
- Leather seats,
- 33” to 34” seat pitch for added legroom
Access to Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges
Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges provide a private, serene escape from the bustle of airport activity. They are located close to the security area at Toronto Pearson and Montreal-Trudeau international airports.
All customers will receive complimentary access to the lounge at Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport which offers amenities such as a business centre, modern lounge-style seating, beverages, snacks and Wi-Fi service.