A graduation gift to get you flying
Congratulations on your graduation from UdeM! To help make the next leg of your journey through life even more rewarding, we have a selection of exciting offers, exclusively for you.
You’ve hit the books, now hit the skies
As a UdeM graduate, you have access to a unique promo code, giving you 20% off your next Air Canada® base fare1 for you and your travel companion. Additionally, as an Aeroplan Member, when you register for these offers by Dec. 31, 2021, you’ll receive:
1,000 bonus points
when you join Aeroplan and register2.
22% bonus Aeroplan points
on all eligible Air Canada flights you take throughout 20223.
Aeroplan University of Montreal Graduate Offer: Terms and Conditions
This Aeroplan University of Montreal Graduate Offer (the “Offer”) is sponsored by Aeroplan® and Air Canada®.
The following definitions apply for the purposes of the Terms and Conditions of the Aeroplan University of Montreal Graduate Offer:
- “Aeroplan Member” means a member of the Aeroplan program.
- “Eligible Graduate” means Graduates of the University of Montreal from the Summer 2019 term until the Winter 2021 term.
- “Offer” means this the Aeroplan University of Montreal Graduate Offer.
- “Offer Period” means December 2, 2021 EST through to December 31, 2021 inclusively, ending at 23:59 PST.
- “Booking Period” means January 1, 2022 at 00:01 NST through to December 31, 2022, inclusively, ending at 23:59 PST.
- “Travel Period” means January 1, 2022 00:01 NST through to December 31, 2022 inclusively, ending at 23:59 PST.
- “Eligible Fare” means those fares that are exclusively eligible for this Offer, being: Economy Standard, Economy Flex, comfort, Latitude, Premium Economy Lowest, Premium Economy Flexible, Premium Rouge, Business Class Lowest and Business Class Flexible.
- “Eligible Scheduled Flights” means a flight operated by Air Canada®, Air Canada Rouge® and under the Air Canada Express® brand.
Only the recipient of the University of Montreal Graduate Offer email (an “Eligible Graduate”) is eligible for this Offer. Offer is non-transferable.
To receive the one-time Aeroplan University of Montreal Graduate Offer, the Eligible Graduate must be enrolled as an Aeroplan Member and provide their Aeroplan number when registering for the offer between December 2 and December 31, 2021 (the “Offer Period”).
1Aeroplan University of Montreal Graduate Offer – 20% promo code
- Valid on a new booking, made from January 1, 2022 at 00:01 until December 15, 2022 at 23:59 – times at the city of your departure, on any flight operated by Air Canada® (including Air Canada Express® and operated by Air Canada Rouge®) originating in Canada to destinations within Canada, to the United States (including Hawaii), to Mexico and to the Caribbean, and for travel completed by December 15, 2022. Not valid on codeshare and interline flights. Blackout dates apply to this Aeroplan University of Montreal Graduate Offer: January 1 – January 4, 2022, February 28 – March 31, 2022, July 23-August 31, 2022.
- The Offer will provide a one-time discount of 20% off all Economy class undiscounted Air Canada® published base fares only, which form part of the applicable air transportation charges, when booking on aircanada.com. Discounts will not be applied to: surcharges (which are included in the air transportation charges), taxes, fees and charges. Surcharges, taxes, fees and charges apply in full to all bookings and must be paid by travelers, including children and infants occupying a seat. Maximum of two passengers per booking. The offer allows for Aeroplan Members travelling on the same booking to accrue points on eligible flight activity.
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, discount, or promotion except for those listed under the Offer.
- All flights are subject to Air Canada’s General Conditions of Carriage and Tariffs and can be found on aircanada.com.
- Due to travel restrictions, government recommendations and passenger demand resulting from the impact of COVID 19, eligible scheduled flights available for booking during the Offer Period may vary and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Improper use of the voucher code by you including, but not limited to, publication or selling of the voucher code is prohibited, will result in the voiding of the voucher code's use, and may constitute fraud.
- Air Canada® reserves the right to change or withdraw this voucher code at any time and to cancel any bookings made where the voucher code was improperly obtained or used to make any speculative, false, or fraudulent bookings or otherwise used in violation of these terms and conditions.
2Aeroplan University of Montreal Graduate Offer – 1,000 bonus points
- To receive the 1,000 bonus points, the Eligible Graduate must become an Aeroplan Member by completing and submitting the online enrolment form and registering for this Offer on the Offer registration page by December 31, 2021. Membership is free. This Offer is valid on new enrollments only completed during the Offer Period. The Offer is non-transferable. Bonus points will only be awarded once. Bonus points cannot be sold and are non-transferable. They have no cash value and cannot be converted to cash or refunded if unused. Please allow 6-8 weeks after enrolling to receive the bonus points earned under this Offer. Offer is subject to change at Aeroplan’s sole discretion without notice; other conditions and restrictions may apply. Please reference the following promotion code when contacting Aeroplan about this Offer: 9Q64.
3Aeroplan University of Montreal Graduate Offer – 22% bonus Aeroplan points
- The 22% bonus Aeroplan points will be awarded for the purchase of the following Eligible Fares on a minimum of one round-trip: Economy Standard, Economy Flex, comfort, Latitude, Premium Economy Lowest, Premium Economy Flexible, Premium Rouge, Business Class Lowest and Business Class Flexible.
- Bonus Aeroplan points will be calculated per segment flown on Eligible Scheduled Flights during the Travel Period. Bonus Aeroplan points will be calculated in accordance with the eligible basic Aeroplan points accrual rules. For more information regarding basic earning of Aeroplan points, please click here https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/home/aeroplan/earn/air-canada.html.
- For flight segments not wholly travelled within the same fare option, Aeroplan Members will earn a combination of the purchased fare option offers.
- Eligible Fares must be purchased during the Booking Period on Eligible Scheduled Flights for travel during the Travel Period. Due to travel restrictions, government recommendations and passenger demand resulting from the impact of COVID 19, Eligible Scheduled Flights available for booking during the Booking Period for travel during the Travel Period may vary and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Eligible Scheduled Flights must be the subject of a new booking, created for the first time during the Booking Period, with a new booking reference number. Any booking made prior to the start of the Booking Period that is subsequently changed to include travel dates within the Travel Period will not be considered a new booking that is eligible for the Offer.
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion, except for those listed under the Offer.
- To be eligible to receive the bonus Aeroplan points, an Aeroplan Member must provide their Aeroplan number at time of purchase of an Eligible Fare.
- Bonus Aeroplan points are not Status Qualifying Miles and do not count towards Aeroplan EliteTM Status.
- Bonus Aeroplan points will be credited up to six weeks after the Eligible Scheduled Flights have been flown.
- Upgraded flight segments (eUpgrades, Last minute paid upgrades, Star Alliance Upgrade Awards, etc.) will be tracked for this Offer based on the eligibility of the original Eligible Fare purchased.
- Aeroplan flight rewards are not eligible for points accumulation and therefore not eligible for this Offer. Offer can be withdrawn at any time and is subject to change at Aeroplan’s sole discretion without notice; other conditions and restrictions may apply.
- Aeroplan reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual from this Offer and to ban the individual from any future offers that it finds or believes to be tampering with the process or the operation of this Offer, to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions, the General Terms and Conditions of the Aeroplan Program, any other applicable terms and conditions or in a disruptive manner, or with bad faith. Any attempt by an Aeroplan Member, or any other person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Offer is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Aeroplan reserves the right to seek damages from any such person.
- If this Offer is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, pandemic or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Aeroplan which corrupt or affect the administration, security or proper conduct of this Offer, Aeroplan reserves the right at its sole discretion to, without advance notice, terminate or suspend the Offer, in whole or in part, or modify it in any way.
- Please reference the following promotion code when contacting Aeroplan about this Offer: 9Q65.
In the event of any discrepancies between the English language Terms and Conditions and the French language Terms and Conditions for this Offer, the French version shall prevail.
Aeroplan Program General Information and Terms and Conditions can be found at https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/home/aeroplan/legal/terms-and-conditions.html