The Air Canada Stopover
Terms and Conditions
Before making a reservation using this site, please carefully review the terms and conditions outlined below. Any reservations made at aircanadastopover.aircanadavacations.com constitutes a binding agreement signifying your acceptance of, and your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions.
NOTE: Air Canada Vacations is a wholesale tour operator and does not own, manage, control or operate any aircraft, ground transportation, hotel, restaurant or other supplier.
Last updated: March 2009
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
- You must be at least 21 years of age to be eligible to book a stopover hotel.
- Bookings will not be accepted within 96 hours of your travel date.
- Full payment must be received by Air Canada Vacations at time of booking.
CREDIT CARD BOOKINGS
Authorization to use your credit card number for payment indicates your compliance with our booking terms and conditions, whether or not you have actually signed the appropriate draft.
You will receive 2 emails:
- One email will include your invoice. The second will include a voucher that you will need to print and present to the hotel, along with proper photo identification, upon check-in.
- These emails will be issued and delivered within 24 to 48 hours of booking to the email address provided at time of booking, providing full payment has been received.
CANCELLATIONS AND NO-SHOWS
It is your responsiblility to cancel your booking at aircanadastopover.aircanadavacations.com prior to 16:00 (4 pm Eastern Time) the day of hotel check-in. Should this obligation not be met, your hotel booking is 100% non-refundable.
Reporting of incidents
Any incidents with regard to service cancellation or problem with your hotel or reservation must be reported to Air Canada Vacations' Customer Care Department in order to have the opportunity to rectify the situation or provide assistance. Please contact 1 800 296-3408 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Currency: All rates are quoted in Canadian funds and are valid at time of booking.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
Prices include: Taxes and other fees (service charges included)
Service charges shown in the price list are subject to change and include taxes and all applicable local hotel taxes.
Prices do NOT include: Any items other than those specified such as: meals, laundry, telephone calls, tips, personal items, local excursions etc.
LIABILITY OF SUPPLIERS
Air Canada Vacations makes arrangements with third-party suppliers who provide travel services such as hotels. Although we do our best to deal with the most reputable suppliers, we are not responsible for their acts or omissions. Travel services are subject to conditions imposed by the third-party suppliers. Additional hotelier terms and conditions may apply.
LIABILITY OF AIR CANADA VACATIONS
Air Canada Vacations will not assume responsibility for any claims, losses, damages, cost or expenses arising from personal injury, accidents, death, loss, delays, inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, upset, disappointment, distress or frustration, whether physical or mental, resulting from any of the following:
- The act or omission of any party other than Air Canada Vacations or its employees;
- Sickness, theft, labour disputes, mechanical breakdown, quarantine, government actions, weather, or any other cause beyond Air Canada Vacations' direct control;
- Your failure to obtain the documentation required for your trip such as passports, visas and certificates (in which case you will also not be entitled to any refund);
- Cancellation or change for any reason in the travel services offered. We reserve the right to cancel or change the travel services at our discretion, but we will try to substitute comparable services. If we must completely cancel your reservation, Air Canada Vacations' liability will be limited to a refund of all monies paid.
Photographs displayed on Air Canada Vacations'website are representational only, and not a guarantee that everything is exactly as depicted upon arrival at your hotel. Conditions of various features of each property are subject to change due to circumstances beyond the control of Air Canada Vacations.
Hotel ratings are based on Air Canada Vacations' interpretation within a same city and may differ from ratings reported elsewhere.
Living standards and practices at destination and the standards and conditions with respect to the provision of utilities, services and accommodation may differ from those found in your country of origin.
These conditions apply to reservations made between January 1, 2015 and December 31, 2015, for travel completed between January 1, 2015 and December 31, 2015.
Written notice or any claim against Air Canada Vacations must be addressed as indicated below and received by our offices no later than fourteen (14) days after return from your trip. Send notice or claim to:
Air Canada Vacations Customer Relations
1440 St. Catherine W., Suite 600
Montreal, QC Canada H3G 1R8
All information provided to Air Canada Vacations is kept confidential.
Quebec Government Permit No. 702566
Ontario Travel Agent's Act Registration No. 50013537
BC Registration No. 32229