The Air Canada My Messages Service
Air Canada’s My Messages service is your direct link to us when you’re on the go.
Sign up for My Messages and you’ll be managing your entire Air Canada travel experience from a single location. Your My Messages inbox can include the following:
- Links to download your Electronic Boarding Pass(es) as they become available
- Any Flight Notifications that you registered for
- Your self-service payment receipts
- Access to Air Canada mobile+ password management
- Air Canada Cargo notifications
- Your Mobile booking receipts
How to sign up for My Messages
The My Messages service is just one of the many exciting features you’ll enjoy when you:
How to access My Messages
You can access your My Messages inbox from:
- The Welcome Page on the Air Canada App (for iPhone or BlackBerry)
- The link on your Electronic Boarding Pass email
- The link on your Flight Notifications email
- The link on your Air Canada mobile+ registration email
Please note: You can view your My Messages inbox via the Web or from an Internet enabled mobile device.
FAQ – More about the My Messages Service
My Messages is a view-only inbox. You will not be able to add, delete or modify messages. Your My Messages inbox will store messages for up to 3 days: older messages will be automatically removed. However, mobile booking receipts will be kept for 1 year.
“My Messages” is now part of Air Canada mobile+. When you try to access your My Messages account for the first time, you will be asked to log in to Air Canada mobile+ or sign up for the option if you haven’t already done so.