Priority Boarding is offered on all flights operated by Air Canada, Air Canada rouge and Air Canada Express and allows eligible customers to board the aircraft first.
You are eligible for Priority Boarding if you are:
- Travelling in:
- An Altitude Super Elite 100K, Elite 75K, Elite 50K and Elite 35K member*
- A Star Alliance Gold member*
- Travelling on a Latitude fare
- A select TD or CIBC credit card holder*
Boarding by Zone
In December 2014, a new streamlined boarding process based on zone numbers will be introduced for flights operated by Air Canada, Air Canada rouge and Air Canada Express. As a result, Priority Boarding will be split into two zones:
- Zone 1**: Business Class and Super Elite 100K customers
- Zone 2**: All other customers eligible for priority boarding
Customers who have requested wheelchair assistance will still be invited to board first, followed by customers who are eligible for Priority Boarding. Passengers travelling with children under the age of 6 can continue to board in advance of general boarding (zones 3, 4 and 5).
Learn more about boarding by zone.
We also invite you to learn more about our other Priority Services:
* Your travel companions on the same booking may board with you provided you check in at the same time.
* * Customers who have been assigned zone 1 or 2 may continue to use dedicated lanes to board at any time once general boarding has started.