Travel Update

Exit requirements for Mexican minors and other residents

Effective January 24, 2014, the following persons will be required to complete an exit authorization form in order to travel outside Mexico:

  • Mexican citizens under the age of 18 travelling alone or with someone other than their parent(s)
  • Foreign residents (temporary and permanent)
  • Temporary student residents
The form can be accessed online, in Spanish, by visiting Mexico’s Instituto Nacional de Migración.

All Travel Updates…