Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft now links Toronto to Tokyo-Haneda
July 25, 2014
We’re now operating daily flights between Toronto-Pearson and Tokyo-Haneda (Tokyo International Airport).
The new year-round service is both the only non-stop flight between Canada and Tokyo-Haneda, located less than 30 minutes from downtown Tokyo, and the first daytime flight from Tokyo-Haneda to North America.
With the new Tokyo-Haneda route, Air Canada offers the most flights of any airline between Japan and Canada, with service to three Canadian cities:
- Daily service between Toronto and Narita
- Non-stop service, three times weekly, between Calgary and Narita, increasing to daily service during the summer of 2014
- Daily non-stop service between Vancouver and Narita
If you’re flying from Tokyo-Haneda airport, you’ll find the following information useful:
- The Air Canada check-in counter (Counter D) is located on the third floor – Departures level.
- Check-in at the counter starts 3 hours before departure and closes 1 hour before departure.
- Self-service check-in kiosks are available if you have not already completed your check-in online or on your mobile device.