Top 10 summer travel tips
With the busy summer travel season fast approaching, Air Canada would like to offer a few useful travel tips to help you enjoy a smooth and seamless travel experience.
- Check in online or with your mobile device up to 24 hours before departure. You can receive your own boarding pass electronically on your mobile device, or print it from home or at one of our self-service check-in kiosks at the airport.
- Take advantage of Air Canada's quick and convenient self-tagging option that allows you to print and attach your own baggage tags and simply deposit your bags at the designated airport counter. The self-tagging option is available in Montreal, Toronto Pearson, Vancouver, Paris Charles de Gaulle and London Heathrow.
- If you're travelling to the U.S. or certain other countries, provide your Advance Passenger Information (API) ahead of time thanks to our convenient online form.
- Familiarize yourself with official check-in and boarding gate deadlines so you're sure to get to the airport on time.
- Check your flight's status online, with your mobile device or by calling the toll free Air Canada flight status line at 1-888-422-7533; TTY (Hearing Impaired): 1-800-361-8071.
- Register with aircanada.com's mobile notification services and have your flight schedules, cancellations, delays and details sent directly to your mobile device or e-mail, all in real time.
Now relax and enjoy your flight!