Booking business with us
is easy and rewarding.
Save on expenses, access exclusive services and earn rewards while keeping track of it all online
Air Canada Corporate Rewards
How does our company benefit?
The Air Canada Corporate Rewards program is designed to help your company manage business travel arrangements and expenses while enjoying savings and rewards every time you book travel travel with Air Canada and Lufthansa Group* carriers. What's more, your company will have exclusive access to a comprehensive and easy-to-use online tool tailored to help you make the most of business travel.
What can our company do with the tool?
The Air Canada Corporate Rewards online tool allows you to:
- Book Air Canada flights and select Lufthansa Group* flights
- Book car rentals
- Manage corporate and individual traveller profiles
- Assign an administrator and a travel arranger to plan and manage travel efficiently
- Keep track of travel expenses with detailed reports
* The Lufthansa Group includes: Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines and SWISS.
How do we get started?
- From the aircanada.com homepage, click on the Corporate Rewards tab
- Click the Not a member? Join Now link at the top of any of our pages
- Complete and submit the enrollment form
NOTE: The Program is available only to registered companies which do not have a preferred carrier/corporate agreement with Air Canada, regardless of the number of employees. Companies may or may not be working with a travel agency.
Our custom training videos get right to the point, and will have you up and running in minutes, whatever your travel role.
If you’re a Travel Agent, you can manage the program administration for all of your customers and arrange their travel If you’re an Administrator, you can create and load travelers, assign roles, and run reports to track and manage your company’s business travel. If you’re a Travel Arranger, you can manage all of your travelers’ bookings. If you’re a Traveler, you can book and manage all of your own travel.
Air Canada Corporate Rewards has teamed up with Avis, Budget and American Express, three companies whose goal is to provide exceptional business travel products, services and experiences. Our vetted partners offer special business programs, corporate rates and tools exclusively to our program members.
Travel to fit your business.
Whether you are a small or mid-sized business, you are just a few clicks away from enjoying exclusive travel benefits for your business by becoming an Avis For Business member.
Enroll to receive:
- Rewards that mean business – Up to 30% off the base rate.
- Rewards that add up – one reward day (on us) for every 15 rental days. Plus, you and your travelers can earn even more by opting into Avis Preferred Points.
- Service that's ready when you are - A dedicated account team is always just a call or click away.
Enrollment is easy and complimentary.
Joining the Budget Business Program is easy and the perks are never ending. Now your small or mid-sized company can save on every paid car rental.
Keep your business on the go:
- Dedicated account team: To help you manage your car rental program
- Low rates: Up to 30% off, plus members-only discounts
- Free Fastbreak® membership: Skip the lines and paperwork
The American Express® AeroplanPlus®* Corporate Card Program
Reward your business with up to 4% Cash Back from Air Canada on eligible purchases¹.
When employees fly with the American Express AeroplanPlus Corporate Card, your company can earn up to 4% cash back annually from Air Canada on eligible purchases of Air Canada flights and Flight Passes.
In addition, when you choose the American Express AeroplanPlus Corporate Card program for your company, you're choosing the only Corporate Card that rewards your employees with Aeroplan Miles®*. Employees simply use their Cards to pay their business expenses - such as air travel, cell phone bills, car rentals and hotels - and the rewards can quickly add up.
The trademark American Express is used by Amex Bank of Canada under license from American Express.
Aeroplan and AeroplanPlus are registered trademarks of Aimia Canada Inc.
¹ Minimum annual Air Canada eligible purchases of $20,000 required. Eligible Air Canada flights include ALL fare classes and are calculated on actual flights taken. Eligible Air Canada Flight Pass purchases are calculated on the amount of all eligible Flight Pass purchases less any Flight Pass credits and returns charged on the American Express AeroplanPlus Corporate Card. Companies with Air Canada contracted and/or negotiated fare rates will not be eligible for this Cash Back. Other terms and conditions apply.