Corporate Travel with Rewards,
That's how we fly.
Save on expenses, access exclusive services and earn rewards
Rewards for your company's loyalty
Air Canada Corporate Rewards is more than a travel management tool. It's our way of thanking your company for its loyalty. The more your company spends within the Program, the more rewards it will reap, and the more rewards it can share among its employees. And remember that everyone continues to earn any Aeroplan® Miles when they fly.
Rewards and expense thresholds go hand in hand. Once your company is enrolled, your employees will earn valuable discounts on flights and services to share.
Depending on the threshold your company reaches during the year, rewards can include:
- Discounts on Air Canada and select Lufthansa Group* flights
- Exclusive promotional offers
- Discounts on Preferred seat selection
- eUpgrade Credits
- Maple Leaf™ Lounge access
- On My Way™ travel assistance
- Car rental corporate rates in partnership with Avis® & Budget®
* The Lufthansa Group includes: Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines and SWISS. Discounts apply to transatlantic flights between Canada and India, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
At your enrollment anniversary, your company will earn bonus rewards based on the total amount your company has spent on travel the previous year. Bonus rewards include:
- Maple Leaf Club™ memberships,
- Complimentary Preferred seat selection
- eUpgrades Credits
Earning and redeeming rewards
Every time your company reaches an expense threshold based on eligible fares and flights booked for your business travel, you will earn discounts applicable on all of Air Canada, Air Canada rouge and Air Canada Express flights with exclusive rewards and complimentary services that can be shared throughout the employees of your company. Discounts will also apply to select Lufthansa Group* bookings.
The more your company spends during its enrollment year, the quicker it moves up to the next threshold and the more benefits it enjoys immediately upon reaching each threshold.
Following its first year in the program, the total amount your company has spent on travel at the end of each enrollment anniversary year will define the discount levels and rewards that it will receive over the subsequent 12 months. Rewards are deposited in your company's Corporate Rewards account on the anniversary of your company's enrollment.
Your company will be notified by email every time it reaches a new expense threshold and is entitled to discounts and rewards. All your rewards and discounts can be booked and tracked online through our exclusive easy to use online tool.
* The Lufthansa Group includes: Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines and SWISS. Discounts apply to transatlantic flights between Canada and India, Europe, the Middle East and Africa..
Exclusive members offers
From day one, all Corporate Rewards members can enjoy exclusive special offers to help make the most of business travel.
Login to learn more about our Rewards revenue thresholds.
Not yet a member? Join now to get started.