Air Canada’s principal objective is to be among the best global airlines, to continually improve customer experience and employee engagement, and to create value for its shareholders. Air Canada is pursuing its principal goal of becoming a global champion through its focus on four core strategies:
- Identifying and implementing cost reduction and revenue generating initiatives;
- Pursuing profitable international growth opportunities and leveraging competitive advantages to appropriately enhance margins, in large part by increasing connecting traffic through existing and new international gateways and expanding and competing effectively in the leisure market to and from Canada;
- Engaging customers by continually enhancing their travel experience and providing a consistently high level of customer service, with additional emphasis on premium and business passengers and products;
- Fostering positive culture change through employee engagement programs, including meaningful investments in required training and other tools, that promote an appreciation of how the airline and its employees can work together in a supportive and enriching environment to successfully realize Air Canada’s goals and objectives, including delivering top customer care.
Air Canada's Annual Meeting of Shareholders was held in Halifax on May 10, 2016. A webcast replay of the meeting is available.
Air Canada held an Investor Day on June 2, 1015. A webcast replay is available.
2015 Investor Day Webcast
Financial Results and Communications
November 7, 2016: Third Quarter 2016 Results
- News Release & Highlights 217 KB
- Financial Statements and Notes 1.3 MB
- Management's Discussion and Analysis 1.5 MB
- Conference Call
Director, Investor Relations and Corporate Reporting
Tel.: +1 514.422.7849
Fax: +1 514.422.7877
Tel.: +1 514.422.6644
Fax: +1 514.422.0296