About our fares
- All prices displayed include air transportation charges and taxes, fees and surcharges – Venezuela excluded
- Fares are subject to currency exchange fluctuations and may change without notice
- The complete breakdown of your fare, with all surcharges, taxes, fees and charges is available on the Review Flight Details page
- Certain international destinations may have taxes, fees or charges that must be paid at the point of origin or at departure. Please contact the nearest foreign government office of the country/region you plan to visit for definitive, up-to-date information
- Some itineraries may require connections. Itineraries for which direct flights exist may also be offered through connections, which may have higher or different total prices due to varying air transportation charges as well as taxes, fees and charges
- Unless otherwise stated, flights are operated by: Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge® or an Air Canada Express® partner airline (Jazz Aviation LP, Sky Regional Airlines Inc. or Exploits Valley Air Services); a Star Alliance® member such as Lufthansa, United or Swiss; or a United Express partner airline (Cape Air, CommutAir, ExpressJet, GoJet Airlines, Mesa Airlines, Republic Airlines, SkyWest Airlines, Trans States Airlines)
For bookings with points, you will be redirected to the Canadian edition of aircanada.com as no local website edition is available for Aeroplan flight bookings based on the country/region of residence you selected.
If you choose to complete a booking with points:
- Your ticket will be issued and billed in Aeroplan points and Canadian dollars.
- A foreign merchant transaction fee may be charged by your credit card issuing bank at time of billing.