Pet Stop Kenneling Service at YYZ
Our facility at Toronto Pearson is equipped with an on-site, bonded kenneling facility. The Air Canada Cargo Pet Stop is designed for animals in transit requiring a comfort stop or overnight stay.
The Pet Stop consists of eight roomy enclosures for dogs and a separate room for cats, and all the necessary amenities for pet care. The newly renovated facility is bright, well-ventilated and temperature controlled.Pets staying at the Pet Stop enjoy:
- Proximity to the runway, which reduces unnecessary transport
- Care by dedicated Air Canada Cargo employees that are fully trained in animal care and first aid
- Regular walks in a fenced-in grassy area
- Quality food
- Access to veterinary services when necessary
Care for all animals staying at the Pet Stop is fully documented and logged.
If a comfort stop or overnight stay is required for your animal, the Air Canada Live reservation agent will let you know upon booking. For questions, please contact us at 1-800-387-4865.
Airlines operation out of YYZ can book pets for stays at the Pet Stop.Kenneling service for airlines include:
- Food and care for the animal
- Transport to and from the aircraft in dedicated AC Live vehicles
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) clearance and paperwork
For OAL rates and bookings, please contact us at 1-800-387-4865.