AC General Cargo
This solution is designed for the transportation of shipments such as dry cargo, consolidation, household goods, personal effects and other commodities that require regular handing only. AC General Cargo shipments are handled efficiently, ensuring that your shipment arrives at its destination on time.
When you choose our AC General Cargo Solution, here's what you can expect:
- Compliance with IATA regulations;
- Efficient transport and handling processes;
- Specific tender and retrieval times;
- Shipment tracking;
- An extensive network of Air Canada and interline partners and
- A comprehensive trucking network.
Service levels:Choose from Standard or Priority1 service for your AC General Cargo solution shipment:
Our reliable and cost-effective option for shipping cargo throughout our network and beyond.
Suitable for shipments that are not of an urgent nature and do not require any form of special handling.
Contact your local Air Canada Cargo office for details.
Points to remember!
- All shipments must have a confirmed booking and be ready for carriage prior to acceptance.
- To make a booking, or for pricing information, please contact your local Air Canada Cargo office.
- Due to some aircraft types, weight, weather and regulatory restrictions, we may not be able to transport your shipment to all the destinations we serve. Contact your local Air Canada Cargo office for details.
To ship special cargo such as live animals, human remains, dangerous goods, valuables, pharmaceuticals or perishable goods, please refer to our Special Solutions, or let us guide you on how best to ship your commodities.