THE FIRST FULLY COMMERCIALIZED CARGO DRONE SERVICE IN NORTH AMERICA
Air Canada has partnered with Drone Delivery Canada to offer you a complete turnkey logistics solution that opens up new revenue opportunities in untapped markets by delivering goods to hard-to-access locations or when fast delivery times are essential.
Drone Delivery Canada's Sparrow drone is Transport Canada approved, compliant and features a payload of up to 4.5kgs (11 lbs) with a range of about 30 kms (18 mi). Drone Delivery Canada's Robin XL and Condor drones are currently undergoing certification and will offer increases in capacity and range.
Drones minimize shipping times while reducing operational and overhead costs.
- Improves logistics efficiency
- Provides known predictable costs
Drones minimize turnaround time in time-sensitive environments
- Powered by DDC's proprietary FLYTE software, drones deliver your critical goods autonomously.
- With safety as our top priority, DDC ensures compliance with the local regulatory authority.
- All drone operations are overseen by DDC's mission control center with live personnel monitoring 24/7.
- Taking your operation to the next level while you focus on your core business.
Ideally suited for any industry:
- Drones feature onboard temperature control and real time tracking and monitoring capabilities.
- Ideally suited for time sensitive and remote applications in any industry: Industrial manufacturing, logistics, last-mile deliveries, pharma, diagnostics and medical supplies, mining, oil & gas, humanitarian missions, and more.