A SAFE SOLUTION FOR PETS AND ANIMAL TRANSPORT
Restrictions on cold-blooded animals:
- Limitations on travel in unheated cargo holds: cold-blooded animals are not accepted as cargo on some of our aircraft if the cargo holds are not heated. Please speak with a representative to see if we can accommodate your shipment.
International and US bookings for cats and dogs traveling in cargo must be made with a registered IPATA agent.
All domestic bookings can be made directly with Air Canada Cargo by contacting us at 1-800-387-4865.
The AC Animals Solution
AC Animals is Air Canada Cargo's specialized air transportation solution for animals, including horses. We understand that air travel can be stressful for animals. With specially-trained staff to care for the animals, designated holding areas (at select stations) and dedicated transport vehicles, we help to make your animal's journey a little easier.
The AC Animals solution offers the following benefits for you and your animal:
- Priority1 service
- Certified Route Qualification
- Specially-trained staff to care for your pet or animals
- Designated holding facilities at select stations for your animal’s comfort
- Dedicated transport vehicles for safety and comfort
- Designated agents for bookings and questions about live shipments
- Bonded barn facility in Toronto for comfort stops when in transit
- Easy new pricing for the transport of dogs and cats within Canada and between Canada and the US.
- Veterinary consultant services
- Specialized service for horse transportation.