As this is the busiest time of the year, please review our tips to ensure a smooth shipping experience.
- Please tender cargo no earlier than 48 hours prior to the booked flight.
- Allow extra time for security screening and freight processing at acceptance. Please tender your unsecured freight ahead of the minimum tender times to avoid any potential delay.
- When possible, schedule pick-up for deliveries after hours or before the morning rush to minimize wait times.
- Track your freight online at www.aircanadacargo.com or on our iOS or Android mobile applications. The track and trace function will provide you with all the pertinent information regarding the status of your shipment.
- Canadian customers can contact us directly at 1-800-387-4865 for shipment inquiries, new bookings and questions. American or international customers can contact their local customer service centre for additional information.
Thank you for your cooperation.