Air Canada Cargo's updated schedule for October is available, with capacity to more than thirty cities around the world. All flights listed below are direct and operated by widebody aircraft, including some Boeing 777-300ER and A333 aircraft modified for cabin freight.
October brings noteworthy additions to our schedule:
Caribbean and Latin America:
- Now serving Havana with two flights per week from Montreal, one continuing to Quito and the other to Bogota
- Continued direct service to Bogota, Lima and Sao Paolo from Montreal or Toronto
- Punta Cana: Once per week flight to and from Toronto (new!)
Tokyo - Daily flights to and from Canada including three per week to and from Toronto (new!) and four per week to and from Vancouver
Hong Kong - More daily flights to and from Canada including two new flights per week to and from Toronto, for a total of three and five per week to and from Vancouver
Delhi: Daily flights to and from Canada including:
- Four per week to and from Toronto
- Three per week to and from Vancouver (added frequencies)
Europe – Added frequencies:
- Copenhagen: Two flights per week to and from Toronto
- Milan: Two flights per week to and from Toronto
- Istanbul: Two flights per week to and from Canada
We're pleased to continue offering consistent capacity on direct flights serving international hubs.
- Los Angeles: Three flights per week to and from Toronto
- Miami: Two flights per week to and from Toronto
Europe: Amsterdam, Athens, Brussels, Copenhagen, Dublin, Frankfurt, Geneva, Istanbul, London, Madrid, Milan, Munich, Paris, Rome, Zurich and Tel Aviv.
Ask us about on-demand cargo-only flights for specific opportunities! Flights operated on Boeing 777 (14 PMC, 40,000 kgs of capacity) and 787-9 (11PMC, 35,000 kgs of capacity) aircraft. Find out more by emailing email@example.com.
Visit aircanadacargo.com for details, or contact your local Air Canada Cargo representative.
Aircraft and schedule are subject to change without notice.