Air Canada Cargo’s updated schedule for September is now available, with flights to thirty-one cities around the world. All flights listed below are direct and operated by widebody aircraft, including some Boeing 777-300ER and A333 aircraft modified for cabin freight.
New and Noteworthy
- Delhi: Up to four flights per week to and from Toronto and one weekly flight from Vancouver
- Sao Paulo: Three flights per week from Toronto
Cargo service to and from global hubs around the world continues, with direct widebody flights on our cargo-only and passenger network.
- Tokyo NRT: From Vancouver, up to five flights per week
- Hong Kong: From Toronto and Vancouver, up to eight flights per week
- Shanghai: From Toronto and Vancouver, up to seven flights per week
- Seoul: From Vancouver, up to 5 flights per week
Australia and New Zealand: Fights to Sydney and Auckland from Toronto and Vancouver
Europe & UK: Flights from Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver across to cities across Europe, including Amsterdam, Athens, Brussels, Copenhagen, Dublin, Frankfurt, Geneva, Istanbul, London, Madrid, Milan, Munich, Paris, Rome, Zurich
South America: Flights to Bogota, Lima, Havana, Quito from Montreal
Middle East: From Toronto to Tel Aviv, up to three flights per week
United States: From Toronto to Atlanta, Los Angeles, Miami
Visit our website for a quick look at all the cities we currently offer cargo service to, or download the PDF.
Aircraft and schedule are subject to change without notice.