With peak travel season upon us, take advantage of Air Canada Cargo widebody flights from across the USA to connect to dozens of cities around the world.
Our direct widebody flights to Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal connect to over 30 European cities and dozens of gateways throughout Asia, the Middle East and even South and Central America. With convenient trucking connections to reach our widebody flights, international shipping with Air Canada Cargo is quick and easy.
LAX - YYZ
Double daily 787 Dreamliner flights
• Convenient trucking from DFW, IAH, SAT, LRD, AUS
• Overnight trucking from PHX, TUS, OLS, ELP
SFO - YYZ
Two daily 787 Dreamliner flights
• Overnight trucking from SMF, RNO, and BOI
LAS - YYZ/YUL
Two to three daily 767-300ER flights
• Overnight trucking from SLC and DEN
EWR - YVR
Daily 787 Dreamliner flights
• Convenient trucking from BOS, JFK, PHL and IAD
MCO and FLL - YYZ
Two daily 767-300ER flights
• Convenient trucking from ATL and MIA
HNL and OGG - YVR
• Convenient connections from the South Pacific
Importing into the USA? All flights and trucking routes operate to and from all points in the USA.
Contact your local Air Canada Cargo Customer Service Centre to take advantage of these widebody routes, or the rest of our extensive US network.
Aircraft and schedule are subject to change without notice.