We're pleased to announce that requests for AC Absolute° bookings can now be made online via a dedicated link on our new e-Booking tool.
JUST A CLICK AWAY
Once logged into the e-Booking tool, you can enter the specific requirements for leasing active containers (container type, size, quantity, set temperature, etc.) and the desired dates for the transportation of your shipment on a simple form.
After you submit a request, you will receive a message summarizing your order. You'll receive a final booking confirmation once the container is ordered and space is secured on the chosen flight.
TAKING YOUR BUSINESS FURTHER
This new function is part of a set of process enhancements we've introduced to AC Absolute°. Here's what you can continue to expect when choosing AC Absolute° and Air Canada Cargo:
- Simplified and competitive leasing rates for Envirotainer and CSafe containers
- Easy-to-read decision charts to help you determine when to order, which fees apply and when
- Expedited tarmac times
- Dedicated staff trained in quality handling of AC Absolute° shipments
- Full compliance with IATA regulations
- Growing network of AC Absolute° certified locations
We remain focused and dedicated to improving your customer experience for these highly specialized temperature-controlled shipments. You may also continue to reserve AC Absolute° shipments by calling your local Air Canada Cargo representative or call centre.
e-Booking is an easy-to-use booking and management system for Air Canada Cargo customers. Get a confirmed booking, see all your shipments, and create electronic air waybills in just a few steps. Visit our website to learn more about e-Booking