Air Canada's Rapidair service offers more daily flights between Toronto and Montreal or Ottawa than any other carrier:
- Hourly departures as early as 5:30 and as late as 00:30
- Departures every 30 minutes during peak travel times (morning and afternoon)
- 30 flights every business day between Montreal and Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport* (Toronto Island Airport).
- 46 daily flights between Montreal and Toronto Pearson International
The Rapidair Travel Experience
Flexibility and Convenience at the Airport
Air Canada’s Rapidair service features:
- Free same-day standby for an earlier flight, within the same airport
- Same-day confirmed changes** for an earlier flight at check-in or the airport:
- Free for Business Class, Latitude and Flex customers
- $100 for customers travelling on a Tango fare
- $75 with an Aeroplan reward ticket
- Conveniently located check-in counters, kiosks, and departure gates
- Complimentary shuttle bus service between downtown and Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport*
* Flights between Montreal and Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport are operated by Sky Regional.
** Same-day confirmed changes for an earlier flight are available between Toronto Pearson International and Billy Bishop Toronto City airports
On flights between Toronto Pearson International and Montreal or Ottawa, you’ll experience the ultimate in in-flight comfort and convenience with our newly refurbished cabin interiors.
- Personal 8.9-inch touch-screen TV
- Hundreds of hours of top-rated entertainment
- Complimentary newspapers, snacks and beverages on board
- In-seat power for your laptop
- USB port for game controllers
- Single-pin audio jack for your own headset
Flights between Montreal and Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport* are serviced with quiet, fuel-efficient 74-seat Bombardier Q400 aircraft and feature leather seats.
Access to Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges
Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges provide a private, serene escape from the bustle of airport activity. They are located close to the security area at Toronto Pearson and Montreal-Trudeau international airports.
All customers will receive complimentary access to the lounge at Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport which offers amenities such as a business centre, modern lounge-style seating, beverages, snacks and Wi-Fi service.