Take advantage of increased threshold discounts and decreased annual spend.
Air Canada for Business is introducing two (2) new changes to the program that will enable you to achieve higher savings and receive benefits faster. The following changes are effective October 10.
1. Discount change
As a limited time offer, all threshold discounts will be increased by 1%. This will apply for all bookings made between October 10 and March 30, 2020, with travel until May 31, 2020. All accounts with tier status will be automatically updated, and the new pricing discount will show during the booking flow. Take advantage of the following new discount levels:
now up to 3%
now up to 5%
now up to 6%
2. Level threshold change
As of October 10, 2019, companies with a lower annual spend will now be eligible for Level 1 benefits as Air Canada for Business has reduced the minimum required travel spend from $20,000 to $10,000, within 12 months. Accounts that currently have a travel spend between $10,000 and $20,000 within the last 12 months will automatically qualify for Level 1 status with their next purchase, once travel is completed. We’ve already updated your company’s account, so all you need to do is keep booking to earn even more savings.
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|10,000 – 150,000||150,001 – 300,000||300,001 and up|
|Up to 3%||Up to 5%||Up to 6%|
3 complimentary credits
5 complimentary credits
7 complimentary credits
Maple Leaf LoungeTM Club Canada Membership
1 free membership
2 free membership
3 free membership
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is applicable to all Canadian and U.S. companies registered in the Air Canada for Business program (“Program”). The offer is for a limited time period (see below) and includes the following changes to the Program Rewards and Bonuses:
- The minimum travel spend within the last 12 months required to reach Level 1 begins at $10,000 instead of $20,000;
- Account holders that currently have a travel spend (calculated over the last 12 months) of between $10,000 and $20,000, will automatically qualify on next purchase for Level 1 status;
- Discounts offered for each Level will increase by one percent (1%) (for all eligible flights and markets as set out in Section 4) as follows:
- For Level 1: from up to 2%, to up to 3%
- For Level 2: from up to 4%, to up to 5%
- For Level 3: from up to 5%, to up to 6%.
- Discounts are available for eligible one-way, round-trip and multi-city itineraries on bookings made between October 10, 2019 and March 30, 2020 inclusively (“Promotion Period”) and travelled by May 30, 2020.
- Offer is available to and applied to all registered Air Canada for Business account holders during the Promotion Period.
- Eligible flights include flights operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Express®, Air Canada Rouge® and eligible partner airlines, including flights operated and/or marketed by the Lufthansa Group or one of its affiliates (Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines and SWISS.)
- All other terms and conditions will remain as set out on our Rewards and Bonuses – Terms and Conditions pages.
- Level Qualification: To qualify for a Level, account holder’s travel spend will be tracked on a 12-month rolling cycle, granting the account holder instant qualification to the appropriate Level and its benefits. Once a Level is reached, status and benefits for such Level will be secured for a 12-month period. If a higher Level is reached, the account holder will be instantly upgraded to the higher Level for a subsequent 12-month period. If the account holder’s travel spend drops within the Promotion Period, the account holder will remain within the previously reached Level until 12 months after such Level was reached. The account holder will be reassessed at the end of the 12-month period for new qualifying status based on the terms and conditions of the Program in place at the time. Revenue calculation is calculated on a day-by-day basis with a 7-day delay.
- Qualifying Travel Spend: Travel spend is tracked once travel is completed. Travel spend includes base fare plus fuel surcharges. The value of any Flight Pass purchased during the Promotion Period will be added to the account and counted towards the travel spend at time of purchase.
TM Maple Leaf Lounge is a trademark of Air Canada.
® Air Canada Express and Air Canada Rouge are trademarks of Air Canada.