EXTENDED: Continue to earn 1.5X the spend, and unlock benefits faster
For a limited time, your company can enjoy great perks and exciting offers with the Air Canada for Business program.
We’re extending our popular offer to earn 1.5X the spend when you pre-book, putting you on the fast track to the next tier level. This offer is only available until March 31, 2020. So, don’t forget to take advantage of quicker earnings while it’s here.
Plus, book before March 30, 2020, and continue to take advantage of an additional 1% on all threshold discounts to help your company save even more. What’s more, reach benefits even faster with reduced level thresholds, including first-tier benefit access for companies with a $10,000 minimum annual spend.
Don’t miss out. These great offers are only available for a limited time.
1.5X THE SPEND
March 31, 2020
March 31, 2020
NEW DISCOUNTS AND
March 30, 2020
May 31, 2020
Not an Air Canada for Business member? Join us!
Terms and conditions
Concerning the extended 1.5x your company spend
- This offer is available to Canadian- and U.S.- registered companies on the Air Canada for Business program during the Promotion Period.
- Air Canada for Business company account holders will have their “Company Spend” for new bookings made between January 16, 2020 and March 31, 2020 by 23:59:59 Eastern Time (the “Promotional Period”), inclusively, increased by fifty percent (50%) for travel on eligible flights between January 16, 2020 and March 31, 2020 (“Travel Period”).
- To qualify as “new”, the booking must have been created for the first time during the Promotional Period, with a new reference number. Any booking made prior to the start of the promotion that is subsequently changed to include travel dates within the Travel Period will not be considered a new booking that is eligible for the promotion.
- Eligible Flights and Fares: Any booking or Flight Pass purchases, operated by Air Canada, and affiliated partners, for travel during the Travel Period. No minimum required to earn and qualify for the Bonus “Company Spend” in the following eligible fare categories: Standard, Economy Flex, comfort, Economy Latitude, Premium Economy lowest, Premium Economy flexible, Business Class lowest, and Business Class flexible. Valid on published fares and Flight Passes which are eligible for “Company Spend” accumulation.
- Bonus “Company Spend” will be applied exclusively towards spend earned based on the booking cost as per the fare cost accrual rule. For example, when booking an Economy Flex fare option and travelling from Edmonton (YEG) to Vancouver (YVR), basic “Company Spend” accumulation amounts to $500.00 per segment, for a total of $1,000.00 “Company Spend” per round trip. With this Bonus “Company Spend” promotion, a company account would earn an additional $500.00 Bonus “Company Spend”, which is based on the accrual percentage when purchasing an Economy Flex fare – total “Company Spend” for this booking would be $1,500.
- Exclusions: No Bonus “Company Spend” will be awarded on: any purchases of “Basic” fare for any Air Canada and eligible partners routes.
- Bonus “Company Spend” will be credited within fourteen (14) days after the eligible flights have been completed.
- Accrual and use of “Company Spend” remain at all times subject to all applicable Air Canada for Business terms and conditions, which may be updated from time to time, and are available on the Air Canada for Business website at https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/home/book/business-travel/for-business.html.
- Bonus “Company Spend” cannot be sold and are non-transferable. They have no cash value and cannot be converted to cash or refunded if unused. Offer is subject to change at Air Canada’s sole discretion without notice; other conditions and restrictions may apply.
Concerning the program changes
- This offer is applicable to all Canadian and U.S. companies registered in the Air Canada for Business program (“Program”). The offer is for a limited time period (see below) and includes the following changes to the Program Rewards and Bonuses:
- The minimum travel spend within the last 12 months required to reach Level 1 begins at $10,000 instead of $20,000;
- Account holders that currently have a travel spend (calculated over the last 12 months) of between $10,000 and $20,000, will automatically qualify on next purchase for Level 1 status;
- Discounts offered for each Level will increase by one percent (1%) (for all eligible flights and markets as set out in Section 4) as follows:
- For Level 1: from up to 2%, to up to 3%
- For Level 2: from up to 4%, to up to 5%
- For Level 3: from up to 5%, to up to 6%.
- For more information and full details about the Program Rewards and Bonuses, please visit: https://acforbusiness.aircanada.com/rewardsthreshold.html.
- Discounts are available for eligible one-way, round-trip and multi-city itineraries on bookings made between October 10, 2019 and March 30, 2020 inclusively (“Promotion Period”) and travelled by May 30, 2020.
- Offer is available to and applied to all registered Air Canada for Business account holders during the Promotion Period.
- Eligible flights include flights operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Express ®, Air Canada Rouge ® and eligible partner airlines, including flights operated and/or marketed by the Lufthansa Group or one of its affiliates (Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines and SWISS.)
- All other terms and conditions will remain as set out on our Rewards and Bonuses – Terms and Conditions pages.
- Level Qualification: To qualify for a Level, account holder’s travel spend will be tracked on a 12-month rolling cycle, granting the account holder instant qualification to the appropriate Level and its benefits. Once a Level is reached, status and benefits for such Level will be secured for a 12-month period. If a higher Level is reached, the account holder will be instantly upgraded to the higher Level for a subsequent 12-month period. If the account holder’s travel spend drops within the Promotion Period, the account holder will remain within the previously reached Level until 12 months after such Level was reached. The account holder will be reassessed at the end of the 12-month period for new qualifying status based on the terms and conditions of the Program in place at the time. Revenue calculation is calculated on a day-by-day basis with a 7-day delay.
- Qualifying Travel Spend: Travel spend is tracked once travel is completed. Travel spend includes base fare plus fuel surcharges. The value of any Flight Pass purchased during the Promotion Period will be added to the account and counted towards the travel spend at time of purchase.