The Sip-Tember to Remember contest is back! Link and order all month long for a chance to win 100,000 Aeroplan points*
Get ready to make your Starbucks® moments even more rewarding! Turn your Starbucks orders into bonus Aeroplan points and extra contest entries for your chance to win 100,000 Aeroplan points between September 1 to 30.See contest rules and regulations
Earn up to 75 bonus points and 25 contest entries
Get 15 bonus points and 5 contest entries for every eligible transaction at Starbucks using your linked Starbucks® Rewards account.2
Up to a maximum of five (5) times per offer period for a total of 25 entries and 75 pts.Order now
Earn up to 125 bonus points and 25 contest entries
Get 25 bonus points and 5 contest entries for every eligible Starbucks transaction of $10+ you make using your linked Starbucks® Rewards account.3
Up to a maximum of five (5) times per offer period for a total of 25 entries and 125 pts.Order now
Earn 20 bonus points and 5 contest entries
Convert 400 Aeroplan points to Starbucks Stars using your linked Starbucks® Rewards account and earn 20 bonus points, plus five (5) contest entries.4
Convert your points to Starbucks Stars directly from your Aeroplan account (dashboard); Stars will be automatically deposited into your linked Starbucks® Rewards account.Convert now
Get started by linking your Aeroplan & Starbucks Rewards accounts
You must link your Aeroplan and Starbucks® Rewards accounts to participate in the Sip-Tember to Remember contest and earn points.
Don’t have a Starbucks® Rewards account?
You can create one when linking, and as a welcome bonus you’ll earn 1,000 Aeroplan points after your first eligible purchase at a participating Starbucks store within 7 days of creating your account1.
*“Sip-Tember to Remember” Promotion - Official Rules
No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
By entering the Contest, each eligible entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, nor is associated with ®Aeroplan, its parent company ®Air Canada, and each of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, and that Starbucks Coffee Canada, Inc. is fully responsible for the conduct and administration of the Contest, including the selection of winners and the distribution of prizes.
- Eligibility: “Sip-Tember to Remember” Promotion ("Promotion") is open to legal residents of Canada who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry and have linked their Canadian Starbucks® Rewards loyalty program account (“Starbucks Account”) with their Aeroplan loyalty program account (“Aeroplan Account”) at the time of entry. Employees of Starbucks Coffee Canada, Inc., Aeroplan Inc., Air Canada, Merkle Inc. and their parent and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all federal, provincial and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: Starbucks Coffee Canada, Inc., 5160 Yonge Street, Suite 1700, Toronto, ON M2N 6L9, Canada.
Administrator: Merkle Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075 U.S.A.
- Timing: The Promotion begins on September 1, 2023 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”), ends on September 30, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) (the “Promotion Period”) and consists of three (3) “Entry Periods” as defined in Section 4(b) below. Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
- How to enter: The Promotion includes three (3) offers (each an “Offer”) and a sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), described below. There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes. Offers are only available to participants who use the Purchase Method, detailed below, to enter.
- Entry requirements: During the Promotion Period take the actions listed in 4(b)i. or 4(b)ii., below, to enter:
- Purchase method: Complete a “Required Action” during the specified Entry Period (described below) to receive the applicable Offer and five (5) entries into the Sweepstakes.
Weekly Entry Period Starts at: 12:01 a.m. Entrant’s Local Time Ends at: 11:59 p.m. Entrant’s Local Time Required Action Offer Limits EP 1 September 1, 2023 September 10, 2023 Make one (1) Eligible Transaction (defined below) of any amount at any participating Starbucks Canada location using your digital Starbucks Card or linked payment method in the Starbucks app, or by scanning your Starbucks app at the register prior to checkout. An “Eligible Transaction” is defined as any purchase of food, beverage(s), and/or merchandise, excluding alcoholic beverages and Starbucks Card activations and reloads. 15 Aeroplan points and 5 entries into the Sweepstakes Maximum of 5 Offers/75 Aeroplan points and 25 Sweepstakes entries EP 2 September 11, 2023 September 20, 2023 Make an Eligible Transaction valued at $10 CND (pre-tax) or more in one (1) transaction at any participating Starbucks Canada location using your digital Starbucks Card or linked payment method in the Starbucks app, or by scanning your Starbucks app at the register prior to checkout. 25 Aeroplan points and 5 entries into the Sweepstakes Maximum of 5 Offers/125 Aeroplan points and 25 Sweepstakes entries EP 3 September 21, 2023 September 30, 2023 Convert 400 or more Aeroplan points to Stars in one transaction. Each 400 Aeroplan points will convert into 100 Stars. For instructions on how to convert Aeroplan points to Stars, see the Aeroplan/Starbucks Terms. 20 Aeroplan points and 5 entries into the Sweepstakes 1 Offer and 5 Sweepstakes entries
Offers will be fulfilled within 8 weeks after the Required Action is completed.
- Free method: Print your name, home address, your Starbucks Account and Aeroplan Account numbers and date of birth on a piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Sip-Tember to Remember” 1690 Huron Church Road, Unit #313 Windsor ON N9C 2L1. You will receive fifty five (55) entries into the Sweepstakes. Limit: One (1) mail in entry during the Promotion Period. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by October 2, 2023 and received by October 9, 2023. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
- Purchase method: Complete a “Required Action” during the specified Entry Period (described below) to receive the applicable Offer and five (5) entries into the Sweepstakes.
For all entries: Entrants are not permitted to share the same email address, Starbucks Account, Aeroplan Account or Linked Account. Each Entrant is limited to only one (1) Linked Account. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries or Offers by using multiple/different email addresses, Accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant's entries and Offers and that Entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or entry, the authorized account holder of the Linked Account or email address used to register for the Linked Account will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- Grand prize drawing: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions regarding the administration and selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, at 10:00 a.m. ET on October 23, 2023 in Southfield, MI, U.S.A. The potential winner will be notified by email after the date of the random drawing. The potential winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in their place of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release (“Declaration”), which must be received by Administrator within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. Potential winner will also be required to correctly answer a time-limited skill testing question without any assistance in order to be eligible to receive the prize. If the question is answered incorrectly, the prize will be forfeited. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to administer an alternate skill testing question as it deems appropriate based on the circumstances, to address disability issues and/or to comply with applicable law. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to correctly answer the time-limited skill testing question, or fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information within the required time period, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that the potential winner forfeits the prize or is disqualified for any reason, an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain unawarded. Prize will be fulfilled within approximately 8-14 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion and confirmation of the winner.
- Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: One-Hundred Thousand (100,000) Aeroplan points. Aeroplan points have no cash value but are redeemable under the Aeroplan program for flights and other rewards. The retail value of rewards obtained using Aeroplan points will vary depending on a range of factors including the type of reward issued, see details. Aeroplan points may be redeemed only in accordance with the General Terms & Conditions of the Aeroplan program. Full terms and conditions of the Aeroplan Program are available online at Aeroplan Program General Terms and Conditions. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $3,000 CND.
Prize must be accepted as awarded. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- Release: By entering this Promotion, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Aeroplan Inc., Air Canada, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and province for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion and subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other Promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any Offer or prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry into the Sweepstakes portion of the Promotion, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any Offer or prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Western District of Washington or the appropriate Washington State Court located in King County, Washington U.S.A.; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Washington or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington. For Residents of Quebec Only: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- Entrant's Personal Information: Information collected from entrants is subject to Sponsor’s Privacy Notice.
- Winner List: See the winner list. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
- Promotion emails: By participating in the Promotion, you agree to receive emails related to the Promotion.
Offer Terms and Conditions
- Open only to Aeroplan Members in good standing. If you are not an Aeroplan Member, you can visit the Aeroplan website and enroll today. Membership is free.
- You need to link your Aeroplan account and Starbucks Rewards account by following the prompts available on the Starbucks page (“Account Linking"). You can only link one Starbucks Rewards account with one Aeroplan account. You can de-link your accounts at any time. However, if you choose to de-link your accounts, you will no longer be eligible to earn Aeroplan points in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Once you've completed Account Linking, you can earn and redeem points as described below.
- For the purpose of these offers, the following terms are defined as follows:
- An “Eligible Transaction” is any purchase of food, beverage(s), and/or merchandise, excluding alcoholic beverages and Starbucks Card activations and reloads.
- “Participating Starbucks Stores” are Starbucks locations in Canada that honor Starbucks Rewards. To locate stores that honor Starbucks Rewards, visit www.starbucks.ca/store-locator and look for stores that list “Redeem Rewards” as one of the store amenities.
1 New Starbucks Rewards Member Bonus Offer: Offer valid between August 24, 2023, 12:00 a.m. (local time) until September 30, 2023, 11:59 p.m. (local time) (“Offer Period”). If you join Starbucks Rewards for the first time, you are eligible to earn a one-time bonus of 1,000 points after Account Linking when you make your first Eligible Transaction at a Participating Starbucks Store within seven days of creating your Starbucks Rewards account. To qualify, you must pay using your digital Starbucks Card or linked payment method in the Starbucks app, or by scanning your Starbucks app at the register prior to checkout. This offer is open to new Starbucks Rewards account holders only. If you are currently a Starbucks Rewards account holders, or have ever been a Starbucks Rewards account holders, you are not eligible for this offer.
2 Eligible Transactions Offer: Offer valid between September 1, 2023, 12:00 a.m. (local time) until September 10, 2023, 11:59 p.m. (local time) (“Offer Period”). You can earn 15 Aeroplan points when you make an Eligible Transaction at a Participating Starbucks Store. Plus, you’ll get 5 entries in the Sip-Tember to Remember contest for a chance to win 100,000 Aeroplan points. This Offer is available for a maximum of five (5) Eligible Transactions during the Offer Period, totaling a maximum of 75 bonus Aeroplan points and 25 contest entries. To qualify, you must pay using your digital Starbucks Card or linked payment method in the Starbucks app, or by scanning your Starbucks app at the register prior to checkout. View full contest rules & regulations.
3 25 Points on an Eligible Transaction of $10 or More Offer: Offer valid between September 11, 2023, 12:00 a.m. (local time) until September 20, 2023, 11:59 p.m. (local time) (“Offer Period”). You can earn 25 Aeroplan points when you make an Eligible Transaction of $10 or more (before tax) at a Participating Starbucks Store in Canada. Plus, you’ll get 5 entries in the Sip-Tember to Remember contest for a chance to win 100,000 Aeroplan points. This Offer is available for a maximum of five (5) Eligible Transactions during the Offer Period, totaling a maximum of 125 bonus Aeroplan points and 25 contest entries. To qualify, you must pay using your digital Starbucks Card or linked payment method in the Starbucks app, or by scanning your Starbucks app at the register prior to checkout. View full contest rules & regulations.
4Limited Time Conversion Offer: Offer valid between September 21, 2023, 12:00 a.m. (local time) until September 30, 2023, 11:59 p.m. (local time) (“Offer Period”). You can earn a one-time bonus of 20 Points when you convert 400 Aeroplan points or more into Starbucks Stars. You can convert 400 points into 100 Stars directly from your Aeroplan account dashboard. Plus, you’ll get 5 entries in the Sip-Tember to Remember contest for a chance to win 100,000 Aeroplan points. View full contest rules & regulations.
- Offers can be combined with any other offer or promotion.
- Offers are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
- If these offers are not running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, pandemic or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Aeroplan which corrupt or affect the administration, security or proper conduct of these offers, Aeroplan reserves the right at its sole discretion to, without advance notice, terminate or suspend the offers, in whole or in part, or modify it in any way. Aeroplan also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual from these offers and to ban the individual from any future offers that it finds or believes to be tampering with the process or the operation of these offers.
The following terms apply to these offers:
®Aeroplan is a registered trademark of Aeroplan Inc. and ®Air Canada and the Air Canada maple leaf logo are registered trademarks of Air Canada, used under license by Aeroplan Inc. These trademarks are used by Starbucks Coffee Canada, Inc. under licensed authorization.
Starbucks and the Starbucks logos are registered trademarks of Starbucks Corporation.
© 2023 Merkle, Inc. All rights reserved.