Terms and conditions
By enrolling as a member in any Air Canada Maple Leaf Club program, you expressly agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Accordingly, please carefully review the following:
- Air Canada shall have the right to set all rules and conditions with respect to all Maple Leaf Club programs, including without limitation, membership and usage. Air Canada reserves the right to revise such rules and conditions at any time without notice.
- Membership fees are non-refundable and memberships are personal and non-transferable. Fees for new or renewal memberships are subject to change without notice.
- Air Canada expressly reserves the right to vary, modify, alter, supplement or reduce these terms and conditions, at any time without any prior notice. Terms and conditions of use for affiliated lounges to which you have access pursuant to your membership are determined by the operator of such lounge and may differ from those of Air Canada. Those terms and conditions must be adhered to when using those affiliated facilities.
- These terms and conditions and membership in the Maple Leaf Club are subject to and governed by the laws of the province of Quebec, without regard to conflicts of law principles.
- Air Canada will not be liable for delays or failure in performance under your membership agreement with Maple Leaf Club caused by acts of God, war, strike, labor dispute, work stoppage, fire, acts of government, or any other cause, whether similar or dissimilar, beyond our control.
- Term: The Air Canada Maple Leaf Club membership is an annual membership.
- Membership is open to individuals 18 years of age and older.
- Air Canada reserves the right to terminate or deny membership at any time by advising the member or prospective member and returning a prorated share of the fees payment.
- Members agree to receive email notification of member offers and renewal notification.
- At the time of a primary membership purchase, and for a period of up to two (2) months thereafter, Spousal memberships are available to the spouse of a member only. Spouse is defined as the personal (not business) partner of a member who shares the same residential address as the member, and proof of such may be required by Air Canada at any time. The Spousal Membership will have the same expiration date as the primary member and there are no prorated discounts. The Spousal membership will remain the responsibility and accountability of the primary member.
- Maple Leaf Club membership cards are the property of Air Canada and shall be returned upon request.
- Air Canada expressly reserves the right to terminate a membership or remove a member or visitor for any inappropriate conduct, including, without limitation, conduct that is violent, disorderly or abusive or violent, or for failing to comply with membership terms and conditions.
- The Maple Leaf Club terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Admittance to an Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge®
- A valid membership card is required for admittance, along with a same-day confirmed travel on a departing Air Canada, Air Canada Jazz, Star Alliance or Air Canada Codeshare flight. Not valid in conjunction with airline employee/partner pass travel tickets.
- Air Canada representatives will retain membership cards that are expired or presented by anyone other than the member.
- Member guests are limited to dependent children (under 12 years) additional guests may accompany the member for $15 CA per person before 11 a.m. and for $25 CA per person after 11 a.m. Member must accompany and remain with their family members or guests.
- Replacements of losReplacements of lost or stolen membership cards may be requested in writing or by phoning the Maple Leaf Club Service Center. There is a $25 CA fee for replacing cards.
- Air Canada reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone who interferes with the business-like atmosphere of the Maple Leaf Lounge.